Side Story: Behind the Scenes

Zacznij od początku

[I'm Really glad the Elves and us can live in harmony, but most of all I'm Glad that you let us do that.] (Me)

[I was stupid back then.] (Trish)

.....

He stopped talking.

I made a sigh.

[...... I was Stupid and Childish. Letting my Rage and hatred take control of me....... I'm Glad that helped.] (Trish)

Trish smiled for the first time in forever.

[And I'm Glad that I get to meet the Elves.] (Trish)

I smiled and nodded.

It took some time but we finally reached Etalethine's Castle.

I got out of my Carriage and into the Castle.

Father's Castle is 10 times more beautiful and bigger than mine.

I went in with Trish and some of his Soldiers.

I Soldier quickly came up to me.

[Prince- I mean Queen Daisy. King Gabriel Awaits your presence in his room.] (Soldier)

His Room?

[Alright. Please escort us.] (Me)

I already know the way but its better to go with a soldier from here as it creates fewer suspicions.

When I reached the room, I Advised Trish and the Others to stay outside for the time being.

They Agreed and I knocked on the door. 

[Who is it?] (Father)

[It's me Queen Daisy. I've come to Visit.] (Me)

The Door abruptly opened and before I knew it, I was Hugged by Mother.

[Thank Goodness you're safe. Hurry up, Come In!] (Mother)

[Woah!] (Me)

Mother pulled me by my hand and closed the door behind me.

[Daisy!] (Father)

I was hugged by both Mother and Father.

[Thank Goodness You're okay. Do you know how worried your Mother was?] (Father)

They all worry too much.

I looked at them both. Mom's Strawberry fountain like hair had white strands and some wrinkles were forming on her face Beautiful and cute face.

Father had tons of white hairs with some pink hair mixed between them. His strong and Mature Face was soft and Tired looking now.

But despite their appearances. I still love them.

[Hehe, I'm Back!] (Me)

After they let go, we started talking about all the things that happened here. I had my share of stories and they had theirs.

I told them about my Unity with the Elves which surprised them the most and then about the Goblin army and Evangeline's Frenzy which made them worry a lot. I also told them about Evan and how he pretty much saved everyone.

[Hmm, We should also reward him for saving our daughter, Daisy, tell what does he like?] (Mother)

[Umm, Its useless to give him any kind of reward. I did ask him before if he would need something but he said, "Leave it, You wouldn't have what I want so how about some money."] (Me)

[Money, huh? That can be arranged, Right? Father Gabriel?] (Mother) 

Mother said the last few words with some malicious intent that scared even me.