Chapter 54 (Aisha Langford)

Start from the beginning

This is a Medival Castle. And

This is a Disneyland Castle

This is a Disneyland Castle.}

From the looks of things, to enter the Kingdom, you have to go through an opposite U shaped Giant wooden door. There's a giant trench in front of the door, probably as a means of defense, the trench goes parallel to the wall a bit before going under the wall. Its filled completely with water. And there a wooden bridge above the trench which you'll have to cross to reach the entrance.  

Oh, I can see Aisha's name Tag, which is telling me that she's right at the entrance.

CRAP! I almost Forgot, I should probably Tell Aisha that my Friends think that I have Amnesia.

Evan: Yo Aisha! I wanted to tell you real quick, im coming with my friends and they think that I have Amnesia, so play along.

Aisha: Gotcha!

Walter: Yo guys, Im almost there too.

Evan: Nice.

..........

I can see Aisha from here.

She's standing near the gate.

We're almost there.

She's looking the same as always, no wait. She has Seriously lost some weight. She was really Chubby before but now she looks like a dam Model. The same Brown silky hair that goes to her waist. Black clothing with yellow linings here and there. The height of a normal person with a little bit chubby face.......

......... Wait a minute. Why the hell does she look the same as before back in my world while I look like a weeaboo?

Well, at least I can go Super Saiyan

{Author Note: He's Talking about his Berserk Race-Skill, which increases all his stats by Half and also upgrades all his skills.}

Evan: Yo Aisha! Im that Anime character coming towards you on a horse.

I started waving my hand.

Aisha: No Flippen Way!

Walter: Wait, What's Happening?

Aisha: Evan looks like an Anime Character with white hair.

Walter: Soooo, A Weeaboo?

Evan: You and I both like animes but not to the level of "Weeaboo" Alright?

Walter: True.

Evan: Alright Aisha, Act natural like we're meeting for the first time.

Aisha: Nahhh, I'm gonna jump straight at you.

Evan: That's called a Sexual Assault and please don't.