Bonus Chapter: Love Potion

Start from the beginning

[Eggs?] (Tifa)

From here on, We started catching up on things.

Tifa fake smile slowly turned into a real smile.

Soon, Luna and Mia came to my room and scolded me for leaving Faith and Hope outside.

Luna stayed with us for some reason and the little girls went with Mia to learn how to clean.

We were talking about the Elf Kingdom and its making surprising recovery, the only thing left to repair is the castle-like tree where Elizabeth resides.

............

Soon my door opened and I saw Lucy and Oswald coming in holding a large fishbowl with water and 4 of the same type of glistering, chubby pink fish.

Wait....... isn't that?

[Shishou! As a thank you for accepting us as your students, please accept our gift.] (Lucy)

Lucy bowed down while holding the fishbowl towards me.

[oh, uh... Thank You.] (Me)

I took the fishbowl and placed it on top of the dresser.

The Fishes shine pink and their eyes glow with a hint of blue.

[Are These..... Princess Fish?] (Me)

[Yes!] (Lucy)

HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU TWO GOT PRINCESS FISH!!! THEY ONLY SPAWN IN THE HOLLOW BIOME. Which can't be assessed until you beat the Wall of flesh to unlock the hard mode by waking up the Light and Dark Spirits!

[The Princess Fish have a deep history........] (Oswald)

Yea, No Shit!

Im gonna summarize the 10 min talk into few lines.

basically, there were some Rainbow like pink water lakes hundred's of years ago which gave birth to the Princess fish. a couple of years later, those types of ponds could not be found anywhere so the people took some of these fishes and started reproducing them in normal water. 

The normal water was surprisingly harmful to these guys so only wizards or magicians keep them since they can heal them with magic.

[Okay, sure....... By the way, did you know that Princess Fish is the main ingredient to make a love potion?] (Me)

If I remember correctly, the dev's introduced Love and Stink Potion on Valentine's day update. It didn't do anything except for releasing hearts or a green gas in the game, depending on which potion you use, so they were utterly useless.

I don't really know of their function here.

For some reason, Everyone looked at me.

Meanwhile:

In Luna's Mind:

(Love Potion!?! If It Works Then..... Evan and I...... KYAAAAAA)

In Tifa's Mind:

(Love Potion, huh? I wonder if..... Evan and I can... Wait NO! What Am I Thinking!!!)

In Lucy's Mind:

(Love Potion! I Thought that was only a Myth!)

In Oswald's Mind:

(He even knows how to make a Love Potion. Truly a Legend.)

Back to Evan!

[Love Potion!? Are You Serious!?] (Luna)  

[i don't know. I think I can make one right now. Obviously, if Lucy and Oswald don't mind.] (Me)

[Those are your Fishes, Shishou. obviously, We don't mind.] (Lucy)

[Alrighty then, let's do this. Someone call Emma the Nurse and wait for me outside, just in case] (Me)

After everyone left I took a Princess Fish, Bottled water and shiverthorn. I think this was the recipe, or did I need a deathweed? 

Nope, I didn't need a deathweed and after creating the potion I went outside where everyone else was, Emma was also here now.

Love Potion:

Tool Tip: Throw at Someone to make them fall in love with you.

The potion is in a heart shaped bottle filled to the brim with blood red liquid.

[Okay, now I need a Guinea Pig...... who wants to be my lover?] (Me)

Just pure Silence.

[IM NOT THAT UGLY OKAY!!!! Fine then, Oswald You're up again.] (Me)

[Me?] (Oswald)

[Yep!] (Me)

Before he could retaliate, I threw the potion towards him.

It hit him, broke and splashed everywhere near him.

There are some hearts floating above Oswald now, and he has the buff "Lovestruck" now.

[Feeling anything different now?] (Me)

[I-I don't know.] (Me)

So a Fail?

Well, it sucked in the game as well so I don't really care.

[Ummm, Shishou.... have I told you about how ravishing you look in that silver armor?] (Oswald)

Woah! What the!? My Danger Sense is Suddenly Tingling!

Oswald Literally Jumps on me and I fall on the ground.

{Author Note: It's Rap*ing Time!}

I look around for help but all the girls are just blushing profusely

[Shishou, have I told you about how sexy you look right now?] (Oswald)

[MY BOOTY IS IN DANGER!!!! EMMA HELP ME RIGHT NOW!!!!] (Me)

Emma saved me right on time. But I banned the making of Love potion's that day.

Oswald kept apologizing but I don't blame him for the potion effect.

Luna, for some reason, kept asking for at least one of the Love potion. Though i told her that the other person won't actually love her for who she is and love her only because of the potion. 

She stopped asking for the potion after that.