Bonus Chapter: Mia's Nightmare

Mia POV:

This is actually a surprise.

Miss Evangeline, the guild master was here helping me with housework.

She said that it was the punishment put onto her by Brother because she hurt him a lot during the attack that happened yesterday.

Brother explained to all of us about the attack yesterday and it's a miracle that no one was hurt

There isn't that much of work around here. Just cleaning the dishes, dusting and keeping tabs on the supplies. Right now the food supplies are in the green so we will be okay for the week.

My work was finished quicker today because of Miss Evangeline help and now I don't know what to do again. I thanked her and then we searched for brother, who was nowhere to be seen, again. Sis also disappeared somewhere.

Miss Evangeline Thanked me for the help and said she can take care of the rest since she can pick on Brother's scent.

Father, lucy and Oswald were training outside. mother was playing with Hope and Faith.

Well, brother taught me to always live my life to the fullest so I'm going to try that. 

I went outside and Trained in Magic with Lucy and Oswald. I'm not good in magic like my Sis, but brother gave us a thing he called Mana Star. It boosted our Mana Regeneration Immensely to the point where I can experiment while also using my mana. This was always thought to be impossible.

My Magic affinity right now was Water, which meant It was easier for me to learn and cast water-related magic spells than other.

One's Magic affinity depends upon what type of magic someone uses and how much he uses it.

The benefit is that using a magic spell that corresponds to your magic affinity will take lesser mana to cast.

Lucy taught me how to use water spray. It's a useless skill in combat but there's a branching version of this called Hydraulic Pressure. Which is immensely good against Armored foes.

Time went fast, I learned some magic and practiced the shortsword. After that, I also played a bit with Faith and Hope a little bit.

It got dark so soon, so I went to my bed.

...................
............
.....

There's Fire Everywhere.

[Mia! Run!] (Papa)

There's Masked people everywhere.

One of them stabbed his sword through Mother's Chest.

No!

I Opened my mouth but no words could come out.

[Damn IT!] (Papa)

My Body didn't respond.

I was Really scared.

Another one cut off Papa's head.

His head rolled near me, His Anger and confusion still plastered on his face.

No Please NO!

The Fire was closing in as were the people.

NO!!!

..............
.........
.....

I woke up.

There's darkness everywhere.

It's Extremely hard to breathe.  

I'm really scared.

They can come out of anywhere.