Chapter 41 (Queens invitaion and Heroes Diaries)

Start from the beginning

[Alright, be sure to return by daytime or I will send a rescue team after you.] (Liza)

[Kay, Thanks. Go have some rest.] (Me)

What she's referring to is that I always visit the mine near the Human Kingdom at night.

I have been visiting the mine at night these past few days and I haven't found a lot of things besides materials like copper, iron, Tungsten and tons more stuff, though I did find some more life crystals and fallen stars during the night, so I made some Mana crystals. Now I have

Life: 240/240
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mana: 220/220
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Now, this is weird since the maximum Mana anyone can achieve through the use of Mana crystals is 200. There are other means to get more Mana, With the use of accessories and armor's but with Mana crystals it's only 200.

I only wanted to test if I could increase my Mana beyond 200 since I started with 40 Mana instead of 20, and somehow it worked. Which is amazing by the way.

Now, I'm not gonna go to the cave yet. I want to visit the guild right now since I asked the guild master about a few things.

I've also learned that if I focus my Mana on a certain type of my body part then the function of that body part's effectiveness will increase.

For example, if I put my Mana on my legs then I get a movement speed increase buff (increase by 25%).

So I used my grappling hook and my shield charge with the speed increase buff and quite literally flew straight towards the Kingdom.

...... Just wait till I get Hermes boots which will increase my speed by 3 times.

.......

A few minutes later I reached and opened the door to the Adventurers Guild.

There seem to be few people here today which is rare since this place is either filled to the brim or empty.

There was lark behind the counter talking to 3 dudes. Seems like they're all friends of lark.

[Yo Wut Up! I'm back!] (Me)

[Evan? EVAN!] (Lark)

Lark rushes to me and grabs my Silver armor's collar.

[Looks like your excited to see me.] (Me)

[CUT THE CRAP! What Have You Done With Our Ice Princess!] (Lark)

His friends surrounded me and some are even cracking their knuckles, ready to fight me.

[Uhh What?] (Me)

[Don't Act like you don't know what's Going On! I'm talking about Liza!] (Lark)

[What about Liza?] (Me)

[She's Acting So Weirdly Now! She Smiles All The Time And Even LAUGHS!] (Lark)

Lark's friends even started nodded understandingly.

I raised an eyebrow.

[Are you mad because she leaves early now and you can't find enough time to drink?]

[.....................Maybe. Wait, No! You're Changing The Subject! ] (Lark)

[Dude. Listen, the only thing I did was let her rent one of my Mansion's room. That's it.] (Me)

[WHAT!?! That Can't be It! Our Ice Princess Who Would Barely Smile Is Now Laughing Because You Gave Her A Room!?!] (Lark)

[Pretty much, Yep.] (Me)