Chapter 24 (Queen Daisy and The Duel)

(Evan POV) :

The knight in shining armor gave me no choice so I Mounted the horse with him.

I Rode with the Knight in Shinning armor and this would be perfect if I was a princess but no I'm a guy and I'm not Gay Either.

Lucy and Oswald rode Behind some other knights as we proceeded towards the towering castle which was like a 20-floor apartment. more than 50 meters in height.

We rode for a few minutes before actually reaching there.

The place was heavily Fortified. I guess that's expected since this is a castle.

The door was giant taking away 1/6th of the total Castle Height standing at around 10 meters High.

There were Two Guards in Silver armor With the same metal spears as the Riders beside me are equipped with.

[Don't worry it Isn't anything Serious!.......I think] (Lucy)

Yea that last part was not needed.

We Finally reached the front of the gate.

[Get off.] (Leader)

What is this Guy's problem? Its like I'm his old enemy........

Wait. Am I his old enemy?

Damn it Ried What the Hell have you been Doing!?

[Follow me. If you do anything funny then prepare to meet its consequences.] (Captain)

I want to do something funny now but I suck at jokes.

[You cant stop me from doing anything funny.] (Me)

[I'd Like to see you try.] (Captain)

He gave me a death stare.

But I just beat two gigantic eye's that can destroy kingdoms. So BRING IT ON YOU LITTLE BI*CH.

[Follow Me.] (Captain)

I'm guessing he isn't my enemy based on this conversation I'm ganna bet we're Meeting for the first time.

I started following him through the Giant doors.

The doors actually reminds me but why are all the buildings........very short?

I would've thought that at least The castle would be like a sky scraper but it's not that much big.

I went inside and there was a Hall. It is Quite spacious in here. Not a lot of stuff except for tons of rooms and a red carpet That would branch into different rooms.

The celling was around just as high as the door and was made of Stone Bricks. Instead of being Flat, the celling was in an upside down U Shape.

I Followed the Captain through different rooms that even I couldn't even keep track off. Lucy and Oswald were also with me. They didn't seem lost. I'm guessing they came here before many times.

We went here and there, up and surprisingly also down. It's easy to get lost in here.

Finally, there was a giant double door in front of me.

I looked at Lucy and Oswald who were just beside and were Fixing their clothes. I'm guessing behind this door lies her highness or someone.

The captain Opened the door Forcefully.

There was a huge hallway in front of me. There were several guards standing near the walls and a red carpet that went from the double door to the end of the room where there was a Throne.

There was a............ Little girl sitting on the throne with two old dude's standing beside the throne.

Okey, i can easily expect an Old Dude or Woman in her 40's sitting on a throne but that's a Fricken 16 Years old Girl!