Chapter 21 (The Silver Daemons)

Start from the beginning

[Follow me Hero] (Elizabeth)

[Oh I'm no hero.] (Me)

Well Technically I am the Hero of Skill. But she does not need to know that.

[But you saved our kingdom and That makes you a Hero.] (Elizabeth)

Mia held onto my hand and it felt like a father holding his daughter's hands.

Now that I look around me. The entire Forest is devastated. It's like as if two Hurricanes fought each other for the last slice of pizza.

[Your King and Queen were safely Hidden a bit away, that is until your king had his injury Healed. Don't worry. They're far away so your fight with the eyes must not have reached them.] (Elizabeth)

That's good news since I don't want to see some mashed flesh on the floor with a gold crown beside it.

We were heading away from the kingdom and deeper into the forest.

How do i know we're going deeper? Well the number of trees are increasing.

We walked for few minutes until we saw a small light in the darkness which led to a small Cabin made entirely out of wood. It looks hurriedly made and really crude. I guess they didn't expect the company of the King and Queen and they rushed here.

[We're here.] (Queen Elizabeth)

Mia started to fix her clothes and made herself look presentable.

Queen Elizabeth knocked 4 in quick succession.

A motherly voice came from behind the door.

[Who's there?] (???)

[It's me, Elizabeth. I brought you some of your Subjects.] (Elizabeth)

The door opened slowly and a Woman was peeking out.

She had Milky white hair that almost touched the floor, a motherly gaze with the same crystal-like blue eyes that's like a signature of the Silver Daemons Tribe.

After looking at me and Mia she Gasped and then opened the door quickly and pretty much jumped at us.

she hugged both me and Mia in her arms. Mia looks glad too.

[Im really Glad.] (Silver Daemon Queen)

Then she looked around searching for someone and asked me.

[Ried, Where's Luna?] (Silver Daemons Queen)

[Oh, She's Perfectly fine. In another place.] (Me)

[Why didn't you Brought her here?] (Silver Daemon Queen)

[uhh something's happened and to keep her safe I entrusted her to a friend of mine.] (Me)

[Yea, it's better that she wasn't here. There were 2 Giant eye monster which Ried beat himself. If she was here then she would've been hurt.] (Mia)

The queen finally lets us go of her grip.

[Ried, Is that true?] (Silver Daemons Queen)

[Well..... something like that.] (Me)

[It's true. He Saved our entire tribe from the Cultist's and is also our hero.] (Elizabeth)

[Wow, I must've missed some things in these past few days. Alright Come inside already ill make some tea.] (Silver Daemons Queen)

There's Even Tea In This World!?

[Pardon me but I have to help repairing the kingdom.] (Elizabeth)

After saying that Elizabeth left for her kingdom and only Three of us were left.

[Alright let's go inside, we have so much to talk about.] (Silver Daemons Queen)

I nodded and we went inside.

The place was quite small. There were no rooms. There was a table on one corner with four chairs and a small candle lit on it. There was also an Iron Cooking pot on another corner which looks just like a Witch Cauldron.......is it safe to keep that here?

In front of us were two Wooden Beds an Old man with short White Hair was sleeping facing us. There were Bandages on his left Shoulder. I'm guessing He's the king.

[His Majesty's Shoulder!] (Mia)

Mia Straight up Blurted it out. Hey, have some decency. The Old guy is sleeping.

[yes, He got it from Protecting his Daughter who was protecting someone Precious to him.] (Silver daemons Queen)

The queen gave me a wink and somehow even Mia understood and gave me a glance before frowning a little.

[Umm your Majesty.......Ried got amnesia.] (Mia)

Okey, I hope she doesn't cry as well.

She did look Shocked and stared at me for a couple seconds.

[Umm if its alright with then can you please call me Evan for now?] (Me)

I seemed to have broken her train of thought.

[hmm. Reid do you really not remember anything?] (Silver Daemon Queen)

[Nope, I woke up in a forest a bit far away from the humans Kingdom. I don't have any memory before that.] (Me)

[Why do you want to be called Evan?] (Silver Daemons Queen)

[Thats the only name I remembered when I woke up] (Me)

Obviously, I added some lie's in there here and there.

[hmmm.............Alright, I'll call you Evan for now.] (Silver Daemons Queen)

Well, that went well.

[Your Majesty... you look really calm about Reid's Condition.] (Mia)

[Well its just Amnesia. The memories will come back later.] (Silver Daemons Queen)

I hope they keep the possibility of Ried's memory never coming back.

[Well for the meantime let me introduce myself. I am your Queen. Queen Nezha.] (Nezha)

[Alright, then Your majesty. I am Evan. Pleased to be of your service.]

The queen chuckled.

Just like that, we all talked about our events. I talked about all the things that happened to me and my meeting with luna. I didn't include the fact that I was almost killed that night without any shelter and then made a shelter and had Jeff in my house.

It was shocking to hear a little girl like Mia to experience getting her parents murdered in front of her. She broke down crying while talking about and the queen consoled her.

Then the Queen talked about her part and the part that Ried saved them and had to separate to lay off the pursuers. Fortunately, the Cultists followed us rather than the king and queen otherwise they would have been captured because of the king's injury.

[Do you think that wound will heal?] (Me)

She looked sad and shook her head.

[Im afraid not. The wound is Devastating to his arm. I imagine he won't be able to use his left hand at all now.] (Nezha)

Dam. That's horrible.

I looked at the King. Isn't there any way to fix that?

What about my health potions? they are quite amazing and even Lark told me that they were amazing things only to be used on something life threatening.

I was thinking of solutions when the king just Woke up.