Chapter 19 (The Eye's of Cthulu 1)

Start from the beginning

I got close to the 2 eyes and I could see the kingdom in a really bad state, some trees fallen, some tree house with holes in them. I could also see the Elf queen and Sarah on the ground dumbfounded by these two giant eyeballs.

hmmmm....even staring at them doesn't make me feel any kind of fear. Is it because of the skills?

Its because of the skills isn't it!

I tried to intimidate the eyes [YO! YOU TWO BETTER "WATCH" OUT FOR THIS.]

Dam I don't know many eye Puns. Better "LOOK" for them later.

{Author's Note: That Wasn't even remotely funny.}

I took out my Silver Bow and shot some Fire Arrows to the both of them. The arrows looked like some fireworks on its way before blowing up in this dead of night.

The arrows successfully hit the Eyes and they were ignited on fire. They looked like Giant Fireballs now.

I got Both their attention now. By the Way one of the eyes had around 60 percent health remaining. Which makes sense as it was hit by hundreds of arrows by the elves.

The tactic to beat them is simple. they spawn some servants of Cthulhu which are just tiny Demon eyes whose sole purpose is to annoy you. Then after that, they would charge 3 times. let's hope they do that here too. That's Phase 1 of these guys which I have to beat.

They both charged at me but I grappled to a tree and headed towards the arena I built. Fighting them there would be 10 times easier with the more open area.

I reached there way before them. the wooden platform isn't very wide but just enough for one person to stand, walk or run on them. Plus I made the platforms go around the trees and also above them. So I can move around a lot.

I dual equipped my shotguns.

I looked back and saw Groups of those tiny eyes coming at me.

The only good thing about these eyes is that they have very low health.

and they would drop Hearts sometimes that can heal me.

I shot a few times and it took care of the whole group. The Widespread is amazing in clearing these out.

The eye's finally reached here and I started to shoot them. I focused on the one that had nearly died.

If his health reaches below 50 Percent then I'll have to fight his Phase 2, which is basically he losses his ability to spawn more tiny demon eyes but the charge will be longer and stronger.

My Tactic here is simple.

1) Fend off the little eyes.

2) Get some good hits during their charging phase while dodging them by using the grapple.

3) Repeat.

This is enough to kill them both.

The only problem would be their last Phase where they go at the speed of light. But im also fast enough with the grappling hook.

I kept trying to kill them with this tactic. It was slower but also the safest and it won't turn daytime anytime soon so I should keep my patience.

They got few hits on me but since I was a living tank right now so the damage I received was only in single digits.

One of the eyes finally went to its 2nd phase. Its started rotating on its own axis at very high speed while spewing out tons of those tiny eye's. The Eye of Cthulhu also lost its Front part of the eye's skin and it just looked like a giant floating mouth with large bones sticking out that looked like sharp teeth's.

..........

........

.....

Now they're both in their second phase. One has 20 percent hp left and the other has 40 Percent.

My arena is also completely Destroyed by the Eye of Cthulhu's Charges.

I received some hits every now and then but its nothing noteworthy.

If I'm correct then they will go to their 3rd phase when they have 10 Percent Health left.

Now how should I take care of that phase? Its the most troublesome one if they survive at around 3 Percent or lower Health then they receive a permanent 100 Percent increase in speed. That is the thing I want to avoid the most. 

Wait. The queen and her archers had been stationed in the nearby trees watching this battle between us. I can use their help, a volley of around 50 arrows is bound to take away more than ten percent of their health....right?

I guess the reason they didn't shoot yet is that they're afraid of hitting me. Or the fact that I'm also handling them quite well.

[HEY QUEEN! A LITTLE HELP! ON MY SIGNAL LET EVERY ARCHER SHOOT THAT WEAKENED EYE!] (Me)

I couldn't see the Queen's expression since I was busy fending these guys off. I focused all my offense on the Eye with lower health.

As its health reached around 15 Percent I looked towards the archers and they were (thankfully) Ready and in position with arrows nocked to their bows.

I grappled away from the eyes and screamed with all my strength. [NOOWW!!!!]

A giant Volley of what appeared like hundreds of arrows flew from above me to the Eye with lower health. I also shot some Fire arrows just in case.

Almost all the arrows hit it, but unfortunately, it survived with 3 Percent health.

[FUUUU-] I was about to swear but the other eye charged at me. I quickly grappled to some other tree and the tree I was standing on before was completely Obliterated. The Eye with lower health Started charging towards me with insane speed. My Reactions aren't fast enough to Dodge That!

[SHIT!] (Me)