Chapter 19 (The Eye's of Cthulu 1)

Start from the beginning

[We also arrested everyone in suspicion of siding with the Cultist.] (Sarah)

[Then how did That thing came here?...maybe it's looking for the eye Tifa has?] (Me)

[There is a possibility.] (Tifa)

I nodded [Okay, Sarah get that eye and try to get the Gigantic eye's attention. After that try to give that thing to the gigantic eye.] (Me)

[Yes Maam!] Sarah saluted and went up a tree.

[Tifa I need you to get everyone injured to a safe place and patch them up.] (Me)

[Yes!] Tifa said and headed towards the fallen soldiers.

I wiped the blood trickling down from my mouth.

[HEY BEAST LOOK OVER HERE!!] I could hear Sarah from all the way here. I just hope this fixes everything.

The gigantic eye didn't look over to Sarah and kept its attack towards Rudolf who skillfully dodged them with the best of his ability. And the Tiny eyes were started to be brought down by the archers.

Rudolf noticed Sarah and headed over there. Sarah also started to shoot arrows at the eye.

The Eye Finally noticed Sarah and Screamed loudly before charging towards her.

Sarah panicked and threw the eye thing straight towards it before jumping off the tree which was blown to smithereens by the giant eye's charge.

Sarah landed safely but the weird looking eye was hit by the Gigantic eye and squished after hitting a tree.

[Oops] (Sarah)

I Stared at Sarah with cold eyes.

[What? I Panicked.] (Sarah)

I held on to my temples in pain but just then.

[AWWOOOOOOOOOOHHH]

We heard another Scream from the sky.

[Oh....My....God] (Sarah)

I was also left speechless.

.........another gigantic eye descended.

Evan POV :

I placed down another Campfire. They're handy for their increased health regeneration.

Whew. Finally finished building this arena.

I looked into the distance and I could see the elves fighting the Eye of Cthulhu in the distance.

My arena was also made with a long Wooden platform that went below and above trees also here and there too with ropes hanging on branches too. I also placed tons of torches on the trees so it's really bright.

[Now to lead that Boss over here.] (Me)

Just then

The Eye of Cthulhu has Awoken

[OH COME ON!] (Me)

What the hell are those Cultists doing!? Wasn't one Enough!?

Well no time to think about that, Time for some Action!

I quickly gulped down all my buffs potions.

Life 160/160
Iron Skin: Increased Defense by 8 points
Swiftness: Increased Movement speed by 20%.
Regeneration: Increased Life Regeneration speed.
Camp Fire: Increased Life Regeneration speed.

I used my grappling hook on the trees and let the momentum take me forward. It looked like I was flying straight forward and it felt good. The wind whistling past me and the nice cool breeze of the night.