Chapter: 15 (The Elves)

(Evan POV) :

[.......Sorry] (Me)

I was sitting in sieza infront of Luna who had her arms crossed and was looking at me with cold eyes.

On the back of Luna was the Elf I had verbally abused who was being consoled by her friend who was also an Elf and had blonde hair in a twin ponytail and every now and then would look at me like I had killed her parents.

[And?] Luna was looking down at me with cold eyes.

[I didn't really mean any of it. I just thought she was a part of the Cultists because she was a suspicious looking person. So I used some intimidating methods I learned from Liza.] (Me)

I looked at the Elf. [Im really sorry. I didn't mean any of it.]

She was still trembling and had her face buried on her friends shoulder.

[I-Its okey *sniff* I was just scared. I had never been kidnapped liked that. T-That's all. *Sniff*] (Elf I had abused)

[I seriously would've killed you right now. If Tifa hadn't stopped me then you would be dead meat right now.] The other elf said as she was shooting blades from her eyes.

[Yes, and sorry um...... Tifa?] (Me)

The Elf named Tifa finally emerged from her friends shoulder. Wiped away her tears and tried to straighten herself.

[I-Its okey now, right? It was also my fault for just spying at you rather then going up to you and talking. So um...... you don't have to sit down on the ground anymore. I forgive you.] (Tifa)

I looked at Luna.

[Hmph. Fine.] (Luna)

I finally stood up, well because of the pain immunity I wouldn't feel any pain anyway so I'm fine either way.

The other elf walked up to me.

[H-Hello, I'm Evan also knows as Rei-] (Me)

*Crack*

-18 HP

I heard a weird noise and when I looked down. I noticed the Elf had her foot planted in my crotch.

.....she had kicked me in the balls.

THANK YOU PAIN IMMUNITY SENSEI!!!!

[That's for making Tifa cry.] (Elf)

[Oh, I see] (Me)

She was surprised by no reaction.

[H-How?] (Elf)

[Easy.] (Me)

I gave a wide smirk.

[Its cuz my balls are made of steel.] (Me)

{Author Note: Is that a Duke Nukem reference?}

I was still inflicted with a debuff.

Cracked nuts: can't move for 16 seconds.

[Hmm?] (Elf)

She flicks her fingers at my head and I fell down like a weightless plank.

[Okay, maybe it hurts like hell.] (Me)

[Ha! Revenge is a dish best served cold.] (Elf)

[R-Reid!?] Luna came up to me.

[Don't worry, I'm fine. Just pain.] (Me)

[Why were you looking for me anyway?] I said while still on the ground.

[To recruit you.] (Tifa)

[Recurit me?] (Me)

[Yea, I thought you could help Tifa on her missions but now I'm not sure.] (Elf)