Chapter: 12 (Preparation 2)

*Evan POV*

[No, you can't.] (Liza)

Liza flat out rejected Luna when she asked in joining me on my mission.

[BUT WHY!?] (Luna)

[Luna Helputt. The sole daughter of the king Helputt of the Demi-humans Silver Daemons kingdom. There is no way we can let you go on missions. Especially since the Cultists are looking for you.] (Liza)

[BUT-] (Luna)

[We will also take care of you here in the Adventurer's guild for your safety until the cultists problem is fixed.] (Liza)

[Then take care of Reid too then! He's my personal knight!] (Luna)

[I'm ganna have to butt in on this one. I have to make preparation to face off the Eye of Cthulhu in the case of if he does get summoned.] (Me)

[The eye of Cthulhu?] (Luna)

[Yes, the giant threat we have right now. It can cause a complete genocide if not taken care of, according to Evan right here.] (Liza)

[N-No! I Reject the idea of you Facing this threat!] (Luna)

[I also don't want to, but I have no other choice now do I? Plus I'm the only one who actually knows how to defeat it in the first place.] (Me)

[Hm? Evan, do you?] (Liza)

[Yep. Face it head on and beat the crap out of it.] (Me)

[NO MEANS NO!!] (Luna)

[Sorry Luna, but I can't waste anymore time. I have to do tons of things In a very short time. That reminds me, Liza, is there a mine or caves around here? And where can I buy potion making materials?] (Me)

[Listen To Me When Im Talking!!!] (Luna)

Luna was getting teary eyed now. But I can't do anything about at the moment.

[There's one south of here in the mountains and the materials shopping district is also near the south gate.] (Liza)

[Listen to me Reid! Your not leaving this Building! And why does she call you Evan!?] (Luna)

[Oh she calls me Evan because I thought that was my name and sorry Princess, but I have to go.] (Me)

I dashed out of the guild and heard Luna calling me from behind. I ignored her and ran towards the south gate.

Luna's gonna be a pain to take care of isn't she?

Anywho, I didn't really had to ask Liza about the shop location because everything is saved on my map, but there's no harm in asking.

The sun was still above me and I saw some shops on the way but I don't have the money with me right now and dashed through them all.

I arrived at the gate and the two guards stopped me.

[Halt! What business do you have outside.] (Guard 1)

[Uhh, I need to go towards a mountain?] (Me)

[On what time do you expect to return?] (Guard 2)

[Hm? Around night time maybe. Maybe tomorrow something like that. Why?] (Me)

[Incase if you haven't reached here by the time you specified then a rescue party will go in search of you.] (Guard 2)

I shouldn't trust them. They might be with the Cultists.

[Oh, okay then I'm going for some mountain climbing and will probably return a day later. Maybe 2 days.] (Me)