Side Story (Princess Luna part 3)

Start from the beginning

[We have to separate now. They can easily spot us if we're together. I will bring his highness to the Elf kingdom and borrow some medicine for his health. You both go to the human kingdom and rent a place. Wait for us there.] (Reid)

My mother nodded with a strict face.

[Luna, I guess this is goodbye. Take care of yourself okay.] (Reid)

My eyes started to water a little bit.

[*Sniff* yeah take care.*sniff*]

My mother looked at me with a motherly gaze.

[Luna do you want to go with Reid?] (Queen)

I looked at my mother with tears in my eyes

[Okay! It's decided Reid you bring Luna to the human kingdom and I will bring my dear to the elf kingdom.] (Queen)

[Hm? Alright. Whatever you wish your highness.] (Ried)

Reid came to me and held me in princess carry before placing me to his horse.

I couldn't help but blush again.

Then he placed papa on mama horse.

[Alright your highness, we will meet you again when his highness gets better] (Reid)

Mama nodded to Reid.

[Luna remember I'm so proud of how selfless you were today. You would make a great princess.] (Queen)

Reid also nodded

[Yes she will] (Reid)

Mama waved goodbye one last time before going off into the distance.

Reid came back to the horse and held the reigns.

[Hold on tight, little princess] (Reid)

I blushed again and held on Reid.

[Heeyaa!] (Reid)

And the horse started running.

*A Few hours later*

We finally saw the human kingdom It was in the distance. We both had the hooded cape on and My legs finally got their strength back.

[That's the East section of the kingdom.] (Reid)

From here I could only see the wall.

Just as I finally thought we were safe. I heard from behind us.

[There they are!!] (???)

We looked behind and the attackers were following us on their black horses.

[These guys just wont give up.] Reid said annoyed.

[Okay Luna I'm going to fight them off and create a diversion. you go inside the kingdom and wait for me there.] (Reid)

[Bu-] (Me)

[Please Luna! I have a plan. I will surely come back here so don't worry about it.]

I hessitatnly nodded.

We went near the Eastern gate and there were 2 guards there.

[Who goes there!] (Guard 1)

[Please I beg you! Please just let my sister enter inside otherwise the pursuers will kill her!] (Reid)

The guards looked at me then looked at each other then looked behind us to see a group of enemies coming here.

They were hesitant.