Side Story (Princess Luna part 1)

Start from the beginning

[W-What?] (Me)

[Is it because of tomorrow that you can't sleep?] (Reid)

I hung my head down in embarrassment. And wanted to punch myself.

What was I thinking!? As if Reid would propose.

[Nervous?] (Reid)

[..... A little bit] (me)

[Well, whatever happens, remember that I would be with you every step of the way. It's because I really care about you.] (Reid)

What?

"It's because I really care about you."

"I really care about you."

"Really care about you."

"I care about you."

"I care you."

"I Love you."

[KYAAAAAAAAAAA] (Me)

[Woah!? Luna what happened!?] (Reid)

[PLEASE LEAVE IMMIDIATELY!!] (Me)

[Huh!? But what did I do?] (Reid)

[PLEASE JUST LEAVE!!!] (Me)

I got out of bed and pushed him outside before I slammed the door shut.

[If I have done anything to upset you then I'm very sorry. I was just worried.] (Reid)

I heard Reid from outside.

I touched my face in embarrassment.

WHY DID I THREW HIM OUT!? BAKA!

I jumped to my bed completely out of sleep and my heart beating too fast.

I tried to sleep but I kept hearing Reid's word's "I love you."

{Author note: he clearly didn't say that.}

I plunged my face into my pillow before screaming.

[KYAAAAAAAAAAA] (Me)

The noise that came out was really quiet now. I tossed and turned and because of the adrenaline, I couldn't sleep.

(Wait does this mean Reid will propose to me tomorrow!?)

{Author note: like I said he clearly didn't say that.}

I kept imagining different scenarios in my head about how Reid will propose and how much children we will and then we will grow older together. I plunged my face to my pillow again and screamed.

[KYAAAAAA] (Me)

*Next day*

[I couldn't sleep at all.] I said to my maid Mia.

My childhood friend Mia who was also my maid was trying her best to make me look presentable.

She had curly silvery white hair and light blue eyes that glinted sometimes. She's my best friend. And she's the only one who knows that I like Reid.

[Geez, you have black bags under your eyes. What were you doing last night.] (Mia)

[I couldn't help it! Reid came to check up on me.] (Me)

She sighed and helped me wear the dress. The dress white in color and has many frills and the bottom part reaches just above the floor and also glitters a bit.

[And there you go. All done!] (Mia)

[Thanks Mia] (Me)

[Don't mention it. Alright the ceremony of your crowning is already underway, you have to reach there in under 5 min.] (Mia)