Chad Tepper- Age Part Two (Requested)

I woke up and stretched out. I wished I could wake up next to Chad. I text him. 'Wish I could wake up next to you☹️' He replied instantly. 'I love you babe.'

Jake:

Chad was on his phone. "Morning bro." I said. "Morning Jake."  He replied, his phone kept buzzing with texts. He put it down and went to the toilet. I grabbed Nathan and we started recording. "So Jake Paulers, Chad's phone has been buzzing with texts off the hook today, so we're gonna do some investigating. I used my thumbprint to unlock it. It was on a string of messages the name was 'Baby Girl😍' I scrolled through the messages and the wind was knocked out of me when I read 'I love you Y/N.' I chocked on my spit as I continued reading. 'Jake would kill you if he found out y'a know? But I love you too baby.' "Nathan turn the camera off." I whispered. Chad came back in. "Bro what are you doing?" He asked, snatching the phone back. "Trying to record a segment for the vlog, but it seems you've got some explaining to do. You fucking idiot." I shouted.

Y/N:

I could hear Jake shouting. "TRYING TO RECORD A SEGMENT FOR THE VLOG, BUT IT SEEMS YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT." I raced downstairs, praying he wasn't shouting at Chad. They were in the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks. "My sister Chad, my fucking sister. There's 7 years difference she's 18, you're 25 bro." I walked in looking at the ground. "Get out." Jake said. I teared up. "Jake..please." He cut me off. "This is between me and Chad. I'll talk to you later." He sighed. "No, it's to do with me. Age is just a number when you're in love." I said. Chad half smiled at me. "Being in love is a shot excuse. Maybe you're head over heels for each other and wanna get hitched I don't fucking know, but 7 fucking years. You could've waited at least 2 years so you were 20 and he was 27, that sounds so much better than 18 and 25." He said getting angry. "Jake please, you promised me after my breakup with Jack- when he had broken my heart, that the next guy I fell in love with you'd give a chance." I begged. "This is one of my bestfriends, someone I thought had a fucking girlfriend already." He said baffled. "Jake please just listen and we can explain." Chad begged. "I don't even wanna talk about this right now. I've got a meeting, when I'm done we are sitting down and fixing this." He grabbed his keys and stormed out, slamming all the doors shut behind him. I fell to the ground in a heap of tears.