Kade Speiser- He Doesn't

I laced up my trainers and Mum passed me my coat. "He'll turn up. I know he will." She smiled, trying to make me feel better.

4 days ago, all of the Prom decorations were lost, when the schools shed flooded. Bad boy Kade, was awaiting punishment for missing several detentions. His punishment was to help me re make all the Prom decorations. Today is Saturday and Prom is Friday. We have barley anytime and we have done next to nothing.

"He'll come because school are telling him to Mum, not because he likes me the way I like him." I mumbled. Over the last 3 days I'd really started to like Kade, because underneath the 'hard, cool, mr popular' persona was a gentle, loving and sweet guy. She passed me my coffee and I checked my bag for the school keys. "He does, I'm sure of it." She said. "He doesn't." I said flatly. She cleared her throat. "I'll see you later then." She said softly.

I walked to school and listened to my music. When I arrived, his car was already outside school. He was smoking. He saw me coming and quickly put it out. He sprayed some aftershave and popped a mint in his mouth. I pulled my headphones out and stuffed them into my bag. "Early I see." I smiled. "Yeah, I thought if I came earlier, I could leave earlier..." He said. "Depends how much we get done." I said teasingly. I unlocked the main door and then locked it again behind us. We went into the spare lower school hall, which was going to be the venue for Prom. I flicked the lights on and put my bag down. I slipped my coat off and rolled my sleeves up. He started moving the decorations to our workspace. I sighed and got my speaker out. I played some music and he looked at me. "What?" I asked. "This is not the kind of music I thought you'd be into." He said surprised. Drake was blasting out the speaker beside him. "Well don't judge a book by a cover Kade." I said slightly annoyed. "Hey I didn't mean you were..." I cut him off. "It's fine."

We finished up around 3pm. I turned off the lights and grabbed my coat and bag. He held my bag, whilst I put my coat on. I put it on my shoulder. We got outside the front of school and I was waiting for my Mum. "Hey Y/N I was wondering if..." He stopped and kicked a stone with his trainer. "If?" I asked, he looked up at me. He stepped closer to me, grabbed me by my hips. I rested my arms around his neck as he kissed me softly, it became more passionate until we had to pull away for air. "If I could take you to Prom...and to for you to be my girlfriend." He asked shyly. "Yes and yes." I grinned. He kissed me again. A car horn beeped and I looked over to my Mum's car. She was clapping and cheering. "She was adamant you liked me, I didn't believe it." I said resting my head against his. "Of course I like you Y/N." He said quietly. "I'll text you, we can hang out tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded. "You know where to find me." I smiled.

**6 DAYS LATER- PROM DAY**

We were having pictures in my garden. Kade held my hand as we all posed. "Right the limos here." My Mum called. "You ready?" Kade grinned. "Yes." I smiled, kissing him. "Let's bounce." Kade shouted. Our whole friendship group squeezed into a white limo, it was beautiful inside.

We got to school and I nearly cried when I saw the outside decorations in the sunset. "Kade..." I whispered, looking around in awe.

Kade:

We stepped out of the limo and her beautiful, y/e/c eyes filled with tears. I held her hand. "Kade..." She trailer off looking around in awe. "Yes babe?" I laughed. She bit her lip and pushed her hair behind her shoulders, clinging onto me tighter. "We did this babe." She whispered excitedly. We went in and I felt very emotional. I knew I'd created this with my beautiful girlfriend. She grinned and her eyes glowed. "Wow." She whispered, I took her hand and we started to dance. I felt so much love for her...