Ivan Martinez- Shitty

I woke up and just knew today was gonna be shitty. I dragged myself to the bathroom and did my usual routine. I put on some Adidas sweatpants and one of Ivan's jumpers. I slumped downstairs and was greeted by a full, buzzing house. I plopped onto the island chairs in the kitchen and scrolled through my phone. I sipped my coffee and replied to a couple emails. Ivan and Emilio were still in Spain. I went back up to my room and got back into bed.

Perks of depression means when I have down days, they are very, very down. I laid in bed for most of the day watching Netflix. It got to about 9 pm and there was a huge commotion downstairs. I got up and headed down. I watched from the landing- Thomas had just pranked Jake. "Bro." Jake said to the camera. I watched for a little longer and went to go back in my room, when Jake called my name. "Y/N?" He asked. I looked over my shoulder. "What?" I asked. He shrugged. "Don't worry." He said softly. I went back in my room and minutes later Jake came in. "Need a hug?" He asked sweetly. I nodded my head slowly and he came over. He held me tightly and I inhaled his strong cologne- he smelt just like Ivan. I instantly felt relaxed. We pulled apart and my jaw hit the ground as Ivan and Emilio were stood there. I got up and ran into Ivan's arms...that's how Jake had his aftershave, why they'd left me alone today.

I couldn't get over the fact that Ivan was here. I looked up at his gorgeous, blue eyes and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I missed you babe." He whispered. I felt my cheeks go a little a pink. "I missed you too Iv, don't ever go for 4 weeks ever again." I mumbled into his chest. He ran his hands through my hair. "Te amo beautiful." He said. "I love you too." I replied.