(Requested) Justin Roberts- Caught

I woke up and grabbed my phone. I switched my alarm off and checked my socials. I text Justin. 'Morning😍. Heard everyone's going out for dinner tonight- make an excuse for a cuddle session 🤤. I love you x' He replied instantly. 'Morning beautiful! And any excuse to hold you..I love you more x' I smiled to myself and swung my legs out of bed.

I've been secretly dating Justin for 4 and half months now. Nobody knows- not even family.

I had a shower and got ready. I headed downstairs and Justin was vlogging with Jake. I smiled to them as I walked past. Justin smiled back and our eyes locked for a split second. I felt my stomach do flips as I walked to the kitchen. I made a coffee and had some breakfast. I brushed my teeth, added a lip colour and went out with Tessa.

We did some errands and I went grocery shopping with Erika. I came back and helped her unpack it all. "Right who's coming to dinner." Nick asked, placing his phone on his shoulder. Everyone except me, Justin & Kade put their hands up. "I'm gonna head home, Mackenzie flys in early tomorrow morning." He said. "I've got a lot of editing to do." Justin said. "I'm not feeling too well." I lied. I headed upstairs. I waited to hear Kade leave. "Yo Justin keep an eye on Y/N if she isn't feeling well." Jake called as they left. My bedroom door opened and Justin came in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips locked. "Hey." I giggled. "Hey." He smirked.
We laid on my bed, cuddling and watched a couple films.

Jake:

I closed the door quietly, it was silent in the house. It was gone 11, so I presumed Justin had gone home and Y/N was asleep. I went upstairs to go check on her. I could hear her favourite film playing 'The Princess Diaries'. Her door was open, so I walked in. "Woah what the fuck?" I shouted. She was snuggled up with Justin, his arms were around her waist and their hands interlocked. "Oh my god." They said in sync, both jumping up.

Y/N:

I felt my cheeks go pink and my eyes fill up with tears. "What the actual fuck?" Jake repeated another 3 times. Everyone came piling upstairs and tears fell from my eyes. "Justin get out." I mumbled, he looked at me. "Okay." "Everyone go." I said. No one moved. "I SAID GO!" I screamed,  everyone except Jake moved. "Jake get out." I cried. I held my head in my hands and sobbed. "Y/N." He said softly, closing the door. "What?" I muttered. "It's okay, you don't have to hide it." He said soothingly. Jake was my brother and was super protective of me. "I thought you and Logan would be pissed." I cried. He pulled me into a hug. "As long as he treats you like a Queen and you're happy- I'm happy. I'm sure Logan will feel the same." He said quietly. He kissed the top of my head several times. "I love you sis." He said. "I love you to Jake." I replied.