Anthony Trujillo- New Girl

I woke up and my phone was bleeping and buzzing like mental. I had about 20 texts, a dozen missed calls from Jake, 3 missed calls from Erika and 4 from my brother. I gave myself a moment to wake up, before going through all of them. Apparently, Anthony had a new girlfriend and her name was Rocky. Her Instagram was found and then pictures of him and her from Halloween were leaked.

I felt like my heart had been smashed. I'd been with Anthony for 3 years and we'd broken up 6 months ago. I felt like my heart had been torn into two. I knew he was always going to move on and I knew it was going to hurt, but it killed.

I broke down.

I cried.

And cried.

Until Jake came in. "I'm sorry." He said coming over. He wrapped his strong arms around me. "I'm so so sorry." He said rocking me back and forth. There was a knock on my door- it was Tony. He was like a dog with his tail between his legs. "Jake can I.." Jake nodded and kissed the top of my head. I wiped my eyes and pulled my duvet over myself. He sat on the end of my bed. "I was going to tell you, I didn't know it was gonna get leaked." He said tearing up. "So its true?" My voice cracked as another few tears dropped down my cheeks. He nodded meekly. "I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you." He said putting his hand on mine. I quickly pulled away. "I know you didn't Anthony." I said softly as a tear dropped down my chin. "Rocky huh?" I said smiling. "I think you'd really like her. Do you mind if she comes over to meet everyone this evening?" He asked politely. I nodded. "Yeah, I'd like to see who's making you so happy." I lied. My heart ached as the words left my mouth...