Jake Paul- Highschool Romance

I have been dating Jake for a little over a year and a half. We're in senior year now, one of the biggest moments of our life.

I finished curling my hair and checked my makeup in the mirror. I threw on one of Jake's jumpers and some skinny, black, ripped, high waisted jeans and some black ankle boots. I added some jewelry and finished my coffee. I sprayed some perfume and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and phone, sliding my keys into my bag as I raced downstairs. I slipped my Converse on just as I heard Jake's car pull up. I left the house, locking the door behind me. I climbed into the front and pecked him on the lips. Chance and Anthony were in the back. "Morning." I said, putting my seat-belt on, they all replied and we headed to school. We went to our usual spot behind the bike sheds and met up with my two best-friends Lillie and Mia. Mia and Anthony are kinda together, but they haven't given it a label yet. Chance and Lillie have been dating for 4 months now. We all sat down and Jake put his arm around my shoulder. Without being big headed, we are the 'popular' lot at school. One of the guys from the soccer team came over. "You guys need to come to the hallway, someone's slagging you off Y/N." This is one of the parts we all genuinely hate about being popular, that we are expected to go mental when someone slags us off. To be honest, only Mia cares, because she is really sensitive.

We walked into the hallway- it was none other than Molly Rock slagging me off. I pushed my hair behind my shoulders and went over. "Keep your fucking mouth shut." I hissed, I turned on my heel as everyone watched. The bell rang and we headed to class.

I got pulled out of lessons by the Assistant Headmaster/Principal. I had to go and wait outside his office. He called me in and I sat down, placing my bag on the floor. "Miss Y/L/N." He sighed. I bit my lip. "We've had some reports of anti-social behaviour." He said interlacing his hands. I rolled my eyes. "I haven't done anything, I swear." I huffed. "The person who came forward surprised us..." He trailed off. I frowned. "Who was it?" I asked, he didn't answer. "Who was it?" I repeated. "Mr.Sutton and Miss.Burke." I frowned. "Chance and Lillie?" I asked confused. He nodded slowly. "Miss.Burke claimed you were acting antisocially towards her and Mr.Sutton backed it up with evidence, text messages."

**FLASHBACK 2 WEEKS PREVIOUSLY**

"I just don't think Chance is right for you Lill, he only ever makes you cry." I said, she was sobbing in a heap on her bedroom floor. "But...I love him and he loves me. Why are you doing this?" She shouted. I frowned. "I'm trying to help you..."

I got home and my phone buzzed; 'Chance' lit up the screen. I sat down and read it. 'Wtf? You're taking advantage of the fact that Lillie is upset to make her dump me? I thought we were mates...' I replied. 'I was giving her advice and telling the truth. Ily Chance, but I don't think you guys work.' Jake came into my room and peered over my shoulder. "What the hell?" He asked confused. I felt my eyes burn as I typed another reply. 'Fuck the both of you. Last time I fucking help either one of you low-lifes!' I pressed send and Jake hugged me as I cried.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Miss Y/L/N?" He said. I was snapped out of my thought. "This is your warning. You can return to lessons." I walked back to English and I was confused. I had sorted things out with Chance and Lillie over a week ago, so why would they report me now? Put me on the line, when stuff at home is so,so difficult right now?

I explained it to Jake at lunch and he was fuming. Chance and Lillie came over and I looked at the ground. "Yo." Chance said sitting down. I took a sip of my water and looked at Jake, who was staring right back at me. "What?" Lillie asked confused. "Why did you do it?" I muttered as Mia & Tony came over. "Do what?" Chance said pulling Lillie onto his lap. "Fucking report me." I spat the words like venom. Lillie went red and Chance looked at the ground. "Do you know how fucked I am now? I'm on a fucking warning." I said angrily. "Babe stay calm." Jake said putting his hand on top of mine. I pulled it away. "There's so much shit at home, you know that. Why would you make it worse?" I growled. Lillie's eyes filled with tears. "SAY SOMETHING." I shouted, Chance looked at me. "Because what you said fucking hurt Y/N. It fucking killed me knowing that's what you really thought of me after all those years of what I thought was friendship." He said back. A tear rolled down my cheek. "I was trying to help my bestfriend- at the time- that was 2 weeks ago and a lot can change. You've not argued in 2 weeks, that's why I didn't feel the need to keep repeating the comment. I tried to be there for you Lillie, so I don't know what to say." I felt another hot, salty tear roll down my face. "We're sorry." Lillie mumbled. I stood up. "Sorry just won't cut it." I replied.

I left on my own, tears streaming down my eyes. Jake followed me and we sat in his car. "Baby please don't cry." He said soothingly. I sniffed. "It just hurts." I replied quietly. "Chance and Lillie are just a high school romance. Me and you we're forever." He smirked. I kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you." I grinned. "I love you too beautiful." He replied, kissing me back.