Ivan Martinez-Love Me Or Leave Me

A/N: I'm going to do a chapter for each person based on a song. Play the song whilst reading <3 x

I was so fed up of arguing with Ivan. 24/7 we are at each other, he won't talk about it- he just walks off or starts an argument. We need to fix this ASAP or break up. No in-between, no avoiding the conversation anymore.

I did some editing in our room, whilst I waited for him to come back- he'd gone out with Emilio, Tristan, Tony and Chance. Jake poked his head round the door and I paused my video. "You alright?" He asked. "Urm sorta." I said. "Have you spoken to Ivan yet?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "No. I will when he gets back." Suddenly, the house filled with the sound of the boys. "You need to do it Y/N, you know you do." Jake said, he went and I had a moment to think. Ivan and Emilio came in. "Hi." Ivan said sitting on the bed, Emilio awkwardly left, closing the door behind him. "So.." I said looking at him. Despite everything, I still got so lost in his gorgeous eyes. "We need to talk." I said, he put his phone down. "Yeah we do." He said, I closed my laptop and sat on the bed, he was laying next to me and for a moment it felt normal again. "I think we either need to love each other or leave each other. We are stuck in this rut of constant arguments, falling out with each other, lies....when was the last time we kissed? Or said 'I love you' to each other?" I asked tearing up. "I can't remember." He mumbled, he also teared up. "I don't wanna break up." He said quietly, looking at me. "Neither do I, so lets fix this k?" I said, I moved forward and he hugged me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I sobbed. "I love you Y/N, always." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I replied. He held me so tight, and I felt like everything was fixed...for now.