Jake Paul- I'm Sorry

I sat down at the table with Mum, Dad and my older brother Michael. We were eating Mum's homemade steak and ale pie. We all finished eating and I plated the leftovers up and loaded the dishwasher. "Yeah it was a major fuck up." Michael said, deep in conversation with my Dad. The doorbell rang. "I've got it." I chirped. I headed to the door, drying my hands on the way. I unlocked the door and was greeted by Jake...Jake Paul. He had a basketball jersey on with some sweatpants, he had a bag on his shoulder. His eyes were bloodshot and his blonde hair was sticking up in a mess. Jake is my ex boyfriend and we broke up well over a year ago, and we never speak. "Jake.." I trailed off confused. "I know I'm really..I'm sorry." He stuttered. He exhaled. "I've tried calling Tony, Chance, Logan..no one is picking up the phone. I can't be at home right now, and I've got nowhere to crash. Could I..?" I felt guilt inside of me. "Yo Y/N who is it?" Michael said bounding to the door. Jake and I had a very messy break up and his little 'friends' egged my house and smashed the windows in my car- all because of a misunderstanding about me 'kissing' another boy. I held him back. "Michael go. It's fine." I said angrily. He shrugged my off and bounced upstairs. Mum and Dad came to the door. "Ah Jake.." Mum trailed off, holding Dad back. "Mr and Mrs Y/L/N, I didn't tell my friends to do that. I am very sorry." He rambled. I held my hand up. "Stop Jake. Jake hasn't got a place to stay tonight. Can he crash here?" I asked. Mum nodded and Dad's frown softened slightly. "Come on in son. Have you eaten?" He asked. Jake shook his head. "No sir." "Great we've got leftovers." Dad said guiding Jake into the dining room. I made him some water and put it on the table. He ate like he'd never eaten before. Mum and Dad headed upstairs to 'give us space' Jake finished eating and I made us both a cup of tea. We sat in the conservatory, on opposite sofa's. I pulled a blanket around me tightly and sipped my drink slowly. "I'm sorry for coming over here just like this." He said sadly. "Do you wanna explain what's going on? Why you came to me.." I trailed off, as his eyes pooled with tears. I put my drink down on the coaster and he did the same. I got up and walked over to him. I sat next to him and held him as he sobbed- telling me his Dad and Mum were arguing like crazy, that Tony and Chance didn't get it, that Logan had moved out...Basically, behind closed doors his life was falling apart. He put his head in the crook of my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair, using my other arm to wrap around him; rubbing his back. I kissed him softly on the top of the head. He sat up and I wiped his eyes. "I came to you, because I know I can trust you." He mumbled.

We chatted most of the night and started to bond again. I offered him my bed, but he insisted that I had it. My Dad blew him up a mattress and made him a bed on the floor next to mine. He fell asleep, before me. And I used his quiet snores to make me fall asleep. I woke up at 2am to the sound of Jake crying. He was sat up, full on sobbing. "Jake." I whispered holding my hand out. I pulled him onto my bed and snuggled into him tightly. He kissed my arm as we spooned and I clung onto his arms tightly.