Chance Sutton- You Killed Me

Dear Chance,

It seems you are confused to my recent behaviour & actions. I'd like to take this time to clear them up.

I'm fully aware, of the multiple times you have cheated on me. I gave you the chance (don't even laugh right now) to tell me and you didn't. That's why, I pushed you off when you tried to have sex with me, because I'd rather not after you've done it with other girls.

Did they tell you they loved you like I do?

Did they tug at your hair like I did?

Did they make that massive, cheesy smile light up your face like I do?

Did they make you fall in love, like you claimed you did with me?

Was I not good enough?

Am I too fat?

Am I ugly?

Have you fallen out of love with me?

These were just a selection of the million questions, racing through my mind that evening. That evening I had hundreds upon hundreds of messages full of allegations you'd cheated.

You killed me.

I was numb. I felt nothing. Then, it came. It came in full force. Heartbreak.

I cried and cried and cried for hours on end; the entire time you were away from me in Ohio.

You came home and you fucking lied.

You told me you loved me and that you missed me.

You lied.

And that's why I've gone.

Because, you've made me so dead inside that I no longer have a passion for my career.

Modelling, social media and YouTube is done for me now.

As is our relationship, if you hadn't gathered so yet.

I would also like to tell you...

I'm pregnant.

But, I won't be requiring your assistance.

So don't come looking, because you'll never find me.

Yours truly,

-Y/N