Ivan Martinez- Its Okay, I'm Here.

It had been 11 months since Emilio had been in the car crash and died. Ivan was ever, ever so slowly getting better. He takes everyday as it comes and believes that he shouldn't cry, because Emilio wouldn't have wanted that. I know that Ivan has severe PTSD as he was also in the same car and watched Emilio die. In the beginning, he blamed himself. It took me what felt like forever, to get him to understand it wasn't his fault. He was a wreck and still is some days, but he's slowly getting better.

I woke up and he was already out of bed. I made the bed and opened the curtains. He was in the pool, watching the Spanish world go by. I threw on a bikini and oversized T-Shirt. I climbed in and swam over. "Morning." He said kissing my cheek. "Morning." I replied, snaking my arms around his waist. He swung his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed me softly on the lips. "Emilio used to love the view." He said quietly inhaling slowly. "I know he did. Emilio loved Spain." I said softly. "Do you want to go see his stone today?" I asked quietly. He nodded meekly. "Yeah I haven't been in  a week or so." He said. "Okay lets have some breakfast and we can head off?" I said. He nodded. We climbed out of the pool and grabbed our towels. We headed inside and I started making breakfast- I did us pancakes one of Ivan's favourites. I headed to the table and we ate and chatted. We both got dress and I did eyebrows, a little concealer and mascara. I put on a cropped top and leggings with my trainers. It was a beautiful day, but not too hot. We headed to the stone. We pulled up and he put the brake on the car. I held the flowers in my van tightly. "You ready?" I said quietly. He squeezed my hand. "Lets go lovely." He smiled.

He sat down and we chatted with Emilio. It was beautiful. We stayed for hours, we got back and Ivan was very, very quiet. I left him alone for a little while and cleaned up the kitchen. I headed upstairs to check on him and he was sobbing. "Ivan." I said rushing to him. "I killed him Y/N if I'd have called the fricking ambulance quicker he would still be here. I killed Emilio. I killed my brother." He said angrily tugging at his hair. I put my hand on his leg. "Babe the paramedics told you that even if he had survived he'd be brain dead. This is not your fault Ivan." I said softly. I pulled him into me and he sobbed into my shoulder. "It's okay baby, I'm here." I said pressing my lips against his forehead. I wiped his eyes. "I love you." He mumbled as tears fell down his face again. "I love you more." I replied.