Jake Paul- One Too Many Part Three (Highly Requested!)

I couldn't look him in the eyes, not when he was nearly crying. I turned away. "Please Y/N we need to have a serious conversation without one of us walking away and avoiding the truth." He begged. I sat down on the bed. "Jake we've got so many memories over the past 4 years. Good and bad. 4 years is such a long time, I'm not sure I'm ready to give it up." I half whispered/half shouted. "Of course giving it up would kill the both of us, but is being together gonna do the same thing?" He asked. I had no answer. "Jake, me and you. It's always been me and you." I sadly mumbled, tears bouncing down my neck and onto my chest. "I know it has." He mumbled, holding my hand gently. "That doesn't mean, that we can't start the next chapter of our lives separately though?" He questioned. "I love you Y/N and I won't ever stop..." He added. "I don't think love is enough anymore." I said, praying he would argue and we could fix this. "Maybe not..." He said. "If we break up Jake, will it still be the same? Because I won't be losing just my boyfriend- I'll be losing my soulmate, my bestfriend, the one person aside from Anthony who knows me inside out." I asked him. He looked me in the eyes. "If we break up, that's if. You will never stop being my bestfriend, my soulmate and the one person who knows me inside out Y/N." He said, he ran his thumb over my fingers. "I don't want it to be the end." I sobbed. He pulled me into a hug, rubbing his hands against my back, I didn't want to let go, because as soon as I did it was done. For real this time.

Very slowly, we pulled apart. His face was flooded with tears. He kissed my hand, before kissing my forehead. "I love you". He said. "I love you too." I replied. He looked at me, for that last time and I wished I could freeze this moment forever. Hope glimmered in both of our eyes, but we were too scared to fight for it. "Shall I move my stuff out?" I whispered breaking the silence. "Y/N it's nearly half past eleven at night, your tired and it's been a long night. Let's just tell the fans and I'll crash on the sofa or one of the spare beds." He said. He stood up and I looked up at him. "I'm sorry it's over." He said softly. "Me too Jake. Me too." And with that he left.

I opened my laptop and did a little paragraph on all of my socials;

'To the fans, our friends & family,

Unfortunately Jake and I have decided to split up. After months of fighting and working for it behind closed doors, we've decided to close this chapter of our lives together. This is not a one sided thing and is 100% mutual. I love Jake with all of my heart and I won't ever stop loving him. Sometimes, love isn't enough. I've had a whirlwind romance with Jake and I'm forever grateful for everything he's done for me over the years. We are remaining friends and I will still be on Team 10. Your ongoing support is appreciated, and I love you all. x

I hit post and got a gazillion tweets;

@y/ndolls; we all love you and jake and hope you can be happy without each other x

@jakesgirls: we love both of you @yoursocialmediahandle & @jakepaul!❤️

I read a few, before Jake's post popped up, I opened it nervously.

To the Jake Paulers, my friends & family,

Due to the most heartbreaking circumstances, Y/N and I have broken up. We've both been trying very hard behind closed doors, but sometimes the good things in life have to end. This was a mutual decision and your respect, support and maturity will go a long way with the both of us. I'm still very, very in love with Y/N and wish her all of the best. In regards to Team Ten, she will still be a talent member. Your ongoing support, love & kindess is as always appreciated.

I love you all,
-Jake

I felt myself tear up a little, I wiped my eyes as my brother Anthony came in. He hugged me. "You okay kiddo?" He asked. "All good things come to an end, like Jake said. It's onwards, upwards and postitive vibes from now on." I smiled. He kissed my forehead. "I'm so freaking proud of you." He said. I hit him on the arm. "I love you too Tony." We headed downstairs and everyone was reading our posts.

I sat on the sofa, under a blanket. My eyelids became heavy and the TV blurry. I finally gave in and closed my eyes tightly shut.

Jake;

Y/N was asleep on the sofa, it was gone midnight. No one else was downstairs. I pushed her hair out of her face and looked at her beautiful features as memories flooded back.

**FLASHBACK TO 4 MONTHS PREVIOUSLY HAWAII**

"Jakeeee." She squawked as I pushed her in the pool. I jumped in after her, bringing her to the surface. She smirked, wrapping her small frame around me. "I love you." She chuckled. "Awe." I joked. "Heyyyyyy...." She pouted. "I'm kidding, I love you too baby." I kissed her and she pushed me under.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I heard someone coming and I stood up. It was Anthony. "She asleep, I don't wanna y'know..." I trailed off, rubbing the back of my neck. "Cheers bro." He said saluting me. "Tony." I said as he went to pick her up. "Yep?" He asked turning around. "Do you think I could win her back someday?" I asked, he nodded sadly. "She'll never stop loving you bro". He scooped her up gently and she didn't stir. He carried her upstairs.

I laid in my bed, pulling at the string on my bedsheet. I couldn't get her out of my head- knowing I'd just made the worst mistake of my life.