Kade Speiser- He Knew He Loved Her

A/N: Imagine you and Kade are in high school together and have been dating for 2 and half years.

My entire body shook as I broke down into tears. "I FUCKING HATE YOU." He screamed. "IF YOU HATE ME WHY ARE YOU DATING ME?" I shouted back. His eyes filled with tears. "I'm leaving." I said grabbing my coat. I put it on and ran downstairs. His Mum was in the kitchen. "Y/N..." He said. I put my UGG boots on and left. Tears poured down my cheeks, flooding my face. It was cold and my heart was broken. Me and Kade argue a lot, but he's never said he hates me.

I got back and went straight to my room. I took my coat and shoes off. I laid on my bed and curled up in a ball- sobbing for hours on end.

Kade:

She walked out and regret hit me like a truck. My Mum looked at me in dissapoitment and I went up to my room. I laid on my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Narrator:

He knew he loved her- he always had. But, his reputation and expectations were to be a fuckboy and to mess girls around. His friends had told him she wasn't worth it, but he couldn't leave her. She was so beautiful, her smile lit up a room and she made him so, so happy.

He laid in his bed, thinking how majorly he fucked up.

15 minutes down the road, she had finally stopped crying after over 4 hours. She rubbed off the remaining makeup and her eyes were so puffy they were barley open. She laid in her bed and the picture of them on her bedside table made her think there was a glimmer of hope.

He couldn't resist it, so he texted her. 'I am more sorry than you'll ever understand. I love you Y/N- always have, always will. I hope you can forgive me for tonight, because losing you will be the death of me.'

She opened it and ignored it. She fell asleep silently sobbing again.

A/N- Part two?! How do you feel about the narrator, if you guys like it I'll include it in my chapters more!