Nathan Spesier (ft Anthony Trujillo) - Gossip

It's been a year since Nathan and I split. 12 entire months. It's just been Christmas, so we've all returned to L.A ready to celebrate New Years Eve, last New Years was when Nate and I officially ended it and I ended up having a 'jokey' kiss with Kade. It was all a prank, and Nathan played along. But, today is gonna be hard. We dated for 4 years- and we used to always spend the lead up to Christmas, the actual day and New Years together. He's part of Team 10, so I will see him. But, I know it's gonna be hard.

I left the airport with Erika- Kade and Nathan didn't fly with us from Michigan, they had an earlier flight. We got an Uber as we were the last to arrive back in L.A it's the 30th of December. Jake, Tony and Chance landed yesterday morning. Justin and Chad have been back a couple days, Nick landed last night and Kade and Nathan had just arrived at the Team 10 house.

We pulled up and headed inside, dragging our suitcases behind us. We said hi to everyone, before going upstairs to unpack- mine and Rick's room are literally conjoined, there's a door in the middle that we use to get into each other's rooms. We left it open and chatted whilst we unpacked. "I heard Nathan's got a new girl? Blonde bombshell?" Erika asked. "Yeah, she's actually so nice. I have been kinda thinking about someone." I said putting my makeup back in my drawers. "Who?" She said poking her head into my room. "Tony." I mumbled. "No way! He literally told me, before Christmas he fancies you." She said. I felt my cheeks go pink. "No he didn't, don't take the piss." I laughed, she frowned. "Swear on my life, no crosses count." She said, I poked my tongue out. "Well he hasn't told me."

**2 DAYS LATER 11.30 PM NEW YEARS EVE**

Jake had thrown his annual New Years Eve- Team 10 Only with +1's- Party and it was so good. Mackenzie was with Kade, Nathan's new gf Amanda was there, Alex with Chance, Jake and Erika, Nick had his brother staying- basically everyone had a New Year's Kiss. Anthony and I confessed our feelings to one another last night, and we decided we want to take things slowly and not rush into anything head first or anything like that. Congratulations by Post Malone was playing. "SUPERBOWL, CALL THE HOES." Everyone sang. I was dancing with Tessa and I clocked Toner. He winked and motioned for me to come over. "NOW THEY ALWAYS SAY CONGRATULATIONS." I snuk over to him. 

"You alright?" He whispered leaning into my ear, I put one arm around his neck. "Yeah, you?" I smirked back. "Counting down the minutes." He grinned, I blushed. Jake came over. "I think if there's something going on here, you should tell Nathan before midnight." He said hitting Tony lightly on the chest, he snaked his arm around my shoulder. I slipped away and he talked to Anthony. Amanda was deep in conversation with Tessa and Ivan. "I need to talk to you." I said to Nathan, he was with Bear, Chance, Alex and Mackenzie. "He'll be two secs." I smiled, I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. It was cold, but the sky looked so beautiful.

"What's up?" He asked, swigging from his beer bottle. "I just wanted to say, me and Tony are kinda..." He cut me off. "Yo I know, I'm gassed for you." He grinned. "Really? You knew?" I laughed. "Toner definitely has the hots for you." He winked. "Nathannnnn." I laughed. We went back inside and I danced with Jake for a bit. It got to 11.58 and Jake got 'it's everyday bro' ready. We counted down from ten, everyone coupled up. I one arm around Tony's neck and held my glass of champagne in the other hand. I ran my acrylics through the back of his hair. It flicked to midnight, and we locked lips. Sparks exploded inside of me. We pulled apart. We clinked our drinks together. "Happy new years babe." He smirked, it's everyday bro came on. I looked over to Nathan and gave him a little nod, he raised his can and I raised my glass in return. "IT'S EVERYDAY BRO WITH THE DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW." Everyone screamed all the words. 

It got to around 2.30 am, and we all headed to bed. I was very drunk- I'm a total lightweight. Anthony gave me a piggybank up to my room. He waited outside and Tessa helped me get into a Team 10 hoodie and some pyjama shorts. She helped me take off all my makeup, I left my hair down in my curls. I went back out and hopped back on Anthony's back, I rested my head on his back. We went into his room and he stripped to his boxers. We laid in his bed and I was asleep within seconds.

A few days later, me and Anthony were caught by paps kissing outside the house, when he was going paint balling- I did this post on my socials.

'I know there's been some speculation around me and Nathan a.k.a gossip as such. We broke up over a year ago, I will always love Nathan- he was my first serious relationship. But, we've both moved on. Yes, I am dating Anthony and I do love Anthony a lot. I don't need to justify anymore than this. Love you all x'