Kade Speiser- I Knew

He looked at me, his eyes filling with tears. "I don't know what else to say..." He whispered, I wiped the tears from my cheeks. "You don't know what to say..." I echoed. "You DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY? You cheated on me Kade, you're meant to beg for me to take you back." I sobbed, sitting on the edge of my bed. "I know, I am. I wouldn't be stood here, if I didn't want to fight for us, fight for you Y/N." He said. I ran my hands through my hair frantically. "You need to leave." I whispered. "Y/N we can talk, we can fix this." He begged, holding my hands. I looked at him, and I saw him kissing her a thousand times over. "No you really need to go." I said breathlessly. He let go of me and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

When I first met Kade, I'd just moved to Michigan and I was 15, he had just turned 16. I had a massive crush on him, but he didn't speak to me until I turned 16. He told me about how he knew he had to grab me, before another boy did. I completely fell from the boy from the get go. All my friends warned me, all he did was fuck girls over. That it was the same every single time. But, with me and Kade something was different. I saw a different him, we were together 4 months later. Now, we're years down the line and we've been on and off more than a light switch, but I love him.

Jake came in; "Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I think so...No?" I cried. "Did you talk to him about it?" He asked, sitting down on my desk chair. I laid on my bed and wrapped my blanket around me. "Kinda, not really. I don't want to talk about it, it hurts Jake." I sobbed. He pulled the chair to the side of my bed and held my hand. "You are so, so strong, Kade adores you and you know that. I'm telling you that calling quits over a kiss is....." He stopped as Nathan came in. "Y/N?" He mumbled. I sat up. "Yeah?" I replied. "I understand what Kade did is completely out of order and disgusting. But, you know as well as I do he loves you, he loves you a lot. Losing you, will ruin him. Please, please come and fix it with him." He begged. "Okay.." I muttered, I grabbed a hoodie and put it over my tank top, I followed Nathan down to the garage. Kade was sat with his head in his hands. Nathan cleared his throat. "Look I don't need a lecture, I know I fucked up okay? I'm not gonna forgive myself for this, because I've broken her heart. I love her and I've lost her. I just wanna be left alone.." I teared up as Nathan walked away. "I love you too." He stood up and ran over to me. He hugged me tightly. "I am so so sorry." He sobbed into the crook of my neck. I kissed him softly on the forehead and ran my fingers through his hair. "It's okay, we're gonna be okay Kade." I whispered.