Jake Paul- Jake, Calm Down (Requested)

We were all going out to a YouTube meeting. Jake was already stressed, as my ex boyfriend Jordan was going to be there. He was really touchy about it as I was treated so badly by Jordan during our 3 year relationship.

We were all ready and we headed off. I was wearing an oversized Jake Paul merch hoodie and some ripped jeans, I slipped my trainers on and checked my makeup.

We arrived and Jake instantly slipped his hand into mine. He was holding me tight and kept telling me he loved me. We got inside and we sat down it was Jake, me, Anthony, Chance, Erika, Tessa etc etc. In front was a couple of people I didn't know and in front of them was Jordan.

We had a talk, then everyone got to socialise. Jake was stuck to my side like glue. "Seriously I just wanna be able to talk to people." I whispered to Erika. She winked. "I got you boo." She distracted Jake with a segment for the vlog. I ended up talking to Tessa and Tristan. I looked up and Jordan was 100% checking me out. I sipped my drink and quickly looked away. Jake came back over and kissed me. "You alright?" He asked concerned. "I'm fine baby, if he comes over he comes over k?" I said rubbing his shoulder. "I just..He..He really hurt you okay?" He stuttered. I stroked his cheek with my thumb. "I know you love me and care about me, but please calm down and enjoy yourself." I smiled, kissing him.

A little while passed and Jake was deep in conversation with Chance and Logan. I saw Jordan come towards me. "You alright?" He asked. I had barley had the chance to open my mouth, before Jake tried to swing at him. Jordan was completely shocked, but managed to duck in time. "Jake, please let me speak with him I'll be fine, I promise." I said. He was so angry, but nodded.

I walked away with Jordan.

Anthony:

Y/N walked away with Jordan and we let go of Jake. "Bro you need to calm, if Y/N says she's got it under control, she's got it under control. We're in a public space, I doubt he'll try anything k?" I said. He took a few deep breaths. "Jake we know you love her, but for her to fully close her wounds she has to talk to him." Tessa said. He nodded.

Y/N:

We sat down in the back section of the event on two chairs. It was awkward, yet so comfortable. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked quietly. "I wanted to apologise." He started. "Over the last 2 and half years I've matured and I've seen how badly I treated you. I've found it really fucking hard to watch you fall in love with someone new, because I'm still in love with you. And I have been since the day we met. I never, ever stopped loving you." He teared up. "Jordan..." I went to stand up. He rested his hand on mine and I quickly pulled away. "I really do miss you Y/N and I've changed, I swear I have." He begged. I shook my head. "Jake is everything I've ever wanted, he doesn't cheat, he doesn't hit me, he doesn't call me ugly. He loves me, he looks after me and he calls me beautiful. You fucked my life up- I had PTSD, trust issues, anxiety for the longest time after our breakup. Then, I had a long bout of depression. You caused me so much pain." I teared up. "I'm sorry, I am." I stood up as he began to grovel. "Jordan, us...will never happen again. I'm in love with Jake and I'm not sorry about it." I said. I turned on my heel and walked away.

I was little emotional and teary when I got back. "You okay?" Jake asked. "Yeah I'm fine babe." I pecked him on the lips. "Everything is closed, I've closed up the wounds. Everything is finished." I said softly. He nodded. "Good, because I'm so in love with you." He grinned. We locked lips. "I love you too beautiful." I said, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. "I love you more than you'll ever imagine." He smirked.