Nathan Speiser- You Can't Be Here...

I was just finishing off getting ready, when Lillie's screams echoed around the house. I raced to her crib and picked her up. "Hey sweetie." I whispered, she instantly stopped crying and I rocked her a little. "Mumma just needs to get dressed bubba, then we can go downstairs and play." I chuckled. I put her on her mat on my bedroom floor and got dressed. I wore an oversized black t-shirt that kinda hung off my shoulders, a black bralette, some Nike leggings and some fluffy socks. "Let's go." I grinned, scooping her up. I went downstairs and gave her a bottle, she ended up falling asleep in her rocker, so I did some tidying up. She woke up and I let her play with some of her toys. I got some editing done. It got to around 3pm that day and there was a knock on the door. I scooped her up and walked to the door. I unlocked it and it swung open. My entire body stopped, but I gripped Lillie tightly. "Nathan..." I whispered.

Nathan and I were high school sweethearts, we were so in love. We moved to L.A and joined Jake Paul's Team Ten. We were so happy, but then I accidentally fell pregnant. At just 20, it ruined us. He ran away from everything. I had the support of my family back home and everyone in Team Ten, to help me move into my own place only 15 minutes away from the Team Ten house. I was able to still live my best life. I've been chasing Nathan for child support for the entire 6 months Lillie's been in the world. He saw her once when I first had her, before bolting off again. I was trying to get a court date to legally have full custody and get child support from him. 

"Y/N, Lillie..." He whispered stretching his arm out to touch her. I stepped back and clung onto her. "You can't be here, not after what you've done for us." I said tearing up. "Y/N I'm sorry, I messed up so badly. I've been home and I've re-evaluated life and I want to be a part of Lillie's life. I want us to be a family, I still love you..." He trailed off as a car pulled up. It was my brother Chance and Kade. Chance literally sprinted to the door. "What are you doing here?" He growled. Kade came running over. "Nathan you need to leave..." Kade said angrily. Chance came inside and took Lillie. "Nathan please just go, you can't show up half a year later and expect everything to be okay." I snapped, I welcomed Kade in and Nathan looked at me. "I will fight till my last breath to get my time with Lillie..." He huffed. I looked at his eyes, and beneath his hard exterior I could see he was holding back the tears and that he was broken. "Maybe if you'd approached it differently, I don't know Nate..." He looked at me and guilt took over his eyes. "Give Lillie a kiss from me." He turned around and walked back down the steps, before climbing into his car. I felt a tear roll down his cheek as I watched him leave for what felt like the 1000000th time. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I am backing you every step of the way." Kade whispered, quickly I wiped my eyes. "I will fight him, I will give up an arm and leg to protect my daughter." I said, my anger fuelling inside of me.