Anthony Trujillo- Changes

I woke up and rolled over closer to Anthony, his arm snaked around my waist and I took advantage of it. He fidgeted around a little, before he started to lightly snore again. I went on my phone, before getting out of bed. I ran myself a bath and had a little pamper. I got dressed into black, ripped, Topshop Joni jeans, a baby pink crop top with 'QUEEN' in black on and my black Yeezys. I curled my hair and did my makeup. Finally, Anthony climbed out of bed. "Morning lazy." I teased walking over to him. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. He put his arms around me. "Come on get ready, we bounce in an hour and half." I said rubbing his back. He groaned, dragging himself into our bathroom. He showered and I packed my bag. We ate breakfast and I quickly brushed my teeth. I added Kylie's Malibu onto my lips and headed downstairs.

We all went off and did our own thing, before coming together around 7 ish for a meal for Erika's birthday. I sat down in-between Jake and Anthony. "What did you get her?" I whispered into Jake's ear, she was in deep conversation with Chad across the table. He winked and placed his finger over his lips. I rolled my eyes and laughed. We all ate and ended up going clubbing. Anthony majorly changes when he drinks, so I started to mentally prepare myself for it. He had a couple drinks and seemed okay. He was all over me. "I love you." He said, kissing me. "I love you too." I said, I managed to slip away and spend some time with the girls. "Happy birthday Erikaaaaa." Amanda said raising her drink, we all raised our glasses.

I went to the toilet with Tessa to top our makeup. When we came out, Anthony was so, so, so drunk. He was far too drunk to be out near paps. Chance came over. "I really don't wanna go, but someone needs to take him home." He sighed, I peered round at Anthony who was sipping a beer. "Yeah, I will." I finished off my cocktail and went over to Erika. "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to go, Anthony is really, really drunk." I sighed. Jake came over. "I can take him?" He offered, I shook my head. "Nah I don't want you to miss out." I said. Nick had gone home, so we decided to just send Anthony in an Uber home. I went over to him. "There's an Uber waiting for you." I said, he frowned. "Why?" He said getting angry. "Because you're very very drunk baby, we we want you to go home, before you hurt yourself." I said, resting my hand on his shoulder. "I'm not going home." He snapped. "Babe you are come on." I said trying to hold his hand, he pushed me away, nearly knocking me off my feet. I felt sick knowing what was coming. "I fucking hate you, you're a bitch." He said. I felt my eyes burn with tears as he walked out the club. I hated it.