Chance Sutton- Live Is Worth Living

I had a drip in my left arm and several machines tracking my heart rate, blood pressure and all that shit. Chance was sat next to me, his hand resting on top of mine. I'd given everyone quite a scare- including myself.

Recently, my eating disorder and bulimia have come back with a bang. I tried to hide it, but I've had it since I was 13 and now I'm 19. I have dated Chance for 2 and half years and I've been a year and a half clean, so he knows when I'm doing it or lying about it.

I had passed out on stage at our performance last night, the fans were so worried when Nick rushed me to hospital. I was severely dehydrated and hungry. I went straight in for tests and scans and I'm on strong meds till I get better. I put this post on my Instagram;

@yourusername

Sorry to all the fans who were at the concert last night, I know I gave everyone quite a scare

Sorry to all the fans who were at the concert last night, I know I gave everyone quite a scare. I am fine, and I'll hopefully be out ASAP- they've got to run some routine tests and make sure my meds are working. I love you all, thankyou for the support.- Y/N x

The response was overwhelming. Everyone was super concerned, but their minds were put at ease by my post. I was feeling ill, the meds were working, but so slowly. Chance fell asleep, so I had a minute to think. I hadn't been completely honest- my bulimia and eating disorder was a form of suicide, when I was younger. Recently, the hate has been super difficult to deal with- I stopped taking my anti-anxiety meds about 2 years ago, just after I'd joined Team 10. I haven't taken them since, but maybe this is something I need to be put back on. My Doctor and another young female Doctor came in. "Hi Y/N." Doctor.Alexandra said. "Hi." I said, Chance woke up. "Chance go grab a coffee, we need to talk to Y/N." Dr.Alexandra said. He nodded, kissed my forehead and left. "This is Dr.Thompson." She said motioning to the young female next to her. "Please call me Chloe." She smiled shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you Chloe." I smiled. "So, we have looked at your records. I think Chloe is more suited to speak to you as a pose to myself." Jordan said. "Jordan?" I said as she went to leave. "Please don't tell Chance." I sighed tearing up. "Doctor, patient confidentiality." She smiled. I nodded, Chloe pulled up a chair. "I first binged and threw up when I was 14." She said. "I was getting badly bullied at school by the 'popular' girls, they started being nice to me, when they realized I was doing exactly what they were. Except, it was a faze for them- something they did in the summer to lose a little weight. Me...It stuck with me all year round- every day of the week. It was becoming more and more frequent." She said tearing up, I stretched my hand out and held hers. "I managed to keep it a secret, until my older brother Matt caught me." She said, she bit her lip. "I got the help I needed. I realized that life is worth living for everyone- no matter what number comes up when you stand on the scales." She said, she gave my hand a small squeeze as Chance walked back in. "Everyone can fix it. Here's my number, if you need me whilst you'll still here page me, when you leave text me okay?" She said pushing my hair out of my face. "Thank-you." I whispered.