Nathan Speiser- Merry Christmas Baby

"Mumma, Dadda Santa's been." I half opened an eye to our 6 year old daughter Molly bouncing up and down on the bed with her stocking. Nathan rolled over as I sat up. He smiled. "Quick open them M." He said sitting up. I rested my head against his shoulder as she unwrapped them all. Her excitement for every present was unreal- even the chocolate. She finished opening them. "Right go get your dressing gown and slippers on and we'll go and look downstairs." Nathan said, she nodded and disepepeared. I put her presents back into the stocking and the wrapping paper in the bin beside our bed. "Merry Christmas baby." He said, as we got up. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly. "Merry Christmas Nate." I smiled. I put one of his jumpers on and my slippers and we headed downstairs.

Molly was so happy with all her presents and sat and played with them all, whilst we prepared breakfast. We were doing pancakes. I stood behind him, my arms wrapped around his waist and rested my head on his back. 

We had a really lovely morning, in the afternoon Team 10 came over. First Kade and Mackenzie. "UNCLE KADEEEE." Molly squealed, he picked her up and Mackenzie brought her present in. Jake arrived with Erika, then Chance and Alex, Tony and Rocky, Nick, Chad and Justin. We were having the nicest time, it got to about 7.30 pm and Molly was tired. She said goodnight to everyone and bounded up to her room. Nate tucked her in and I got some champagne and nibbles out. Kade said he was going to the toilet, so we all waited for him and Nate. Suddenly, all the lights went out and my favorite song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran came blasting out the speakers in the living room. I frowned as Nathan came in with a bunch of flowers, Erika swiped my glass away and I stood up. He got down on one knee and I burst into tears. "You are perfect to me Y/N. I've waited 10 years to ask you this..." I was sobbing as he held my hand. "Will you marry me?" He asked, I nodded and he slid the most beautiful ring onto my hand. He stood up and we locked lips. "Merry Christmas baby." He grinned. "I love you." I whispered. The lights came up and I saw Kade filming. Erika passed me my champagne. "To the happy couple, Nathan and Y/N." Chance said, we all raised our glasses and I kissed Nathan again.

It was the most magical Christmas. I wish it would've lasted...