Jake Paul- Merch

I woke up to Jake pouring freezing cold water over me. I sat up quickly choking slightly. "OHIOOOO." Him, Chance and Anthony said simultaneously. They said it a few times and Jake turned the camera off. "Give me a cuddle." I smirked. "No, nope. I've showered." He laughed. We stripped the bed and I showered and washed my hair. I dried it and straightened it, before doing my makeup. I opened the wardrobe doors and picked out a 'Ray Diaz' tank top to shove over a bralette and some booty shorts. I headed downstairs and made a coffee and some breakfast. I put my stuff in the dishwasher, brushed my teeth and put a lipstick on. Me, Jake, Anthony and Chance were going out to film. We got into Jake's Tesla and pulled out of the drive, the screaming fans running with the car as we sped away. Chance had Aux and he was playing shit music, so I scrolled through my phone. We met Kade and Nathan at the park and they did our pictures/filmed us. It had been a long day and I had a meeting when I got back- a phone call one. We didn't get back until around 6pm. I headed upstairs with Jake. We locked the door and I did the call- jotting notes down, he was laying on the bed with his headphones in editing on his laptop. I finally finished after 2 and half hours. I put my phone down and flopped onto him. He took his headphones out and I put my head on his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair and I felt my eyelids get heavy. "So have you finalised the merch?" He asked. I nodded slowly and kissed his hand. "Mm yeah it drops in a month." I replied. I ended up falling asleep shortly after.