Anthony Trujillo- High School Romance

I have been dating Anthony for 2 years now, it's been hard sometimes as we're in high school and rumors circulate. It also doesn't help that we are Mr and Mrs Popular- something that puts immense amounts of peer pressure on our relationship. Anthony is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but watching girls constantly drool over him at school drives me insane. I know he feels the same about boys drooling over me, it becomes stressful sometimes and we forget about how electrifying our spark is. We have to start fresh, it's the new school year- senior year. We've got tests, graduation and most importantly..Prom. Me and Anthony are up for Prom King & Queen. The other candidates are Jake Paul (one of Anthony's best-friends), Megan (my bestfriend) and another couples in our year. Everyone knows me and Ton have got it in the bag, but I am beyond nervous for Prom- it HAS to be perfect.

I woke up to my dreaded alarm at 6.00 am, I groaned and switched it off. I checked all my socials and sent my morning streaks. I got out of bed and had a shower to wash my face & body. I curled my y/h/c hair into loose waves and added a little hairspray. I did my makeup and went with this outfit:

It was Anthony's jumper and it was a little big, so I rolled the sleeves up

It was Anthony's jumper and it was a little big, so I rolled the sleeves up. I packed my handbag up- grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I had my daily coffee and a little breakfast and on time my ride arrived. I quickly brushed my teeth and headed out. Me, Tony, Jake and Chance lift share- we take it in turns- today is Tony's day. He was leant against the car- checking his phone. I shut the front door and he looked up. "Damn my baby rocks my jumper." He smirked checking me out. I grinned and kissed him. "Morning babe." I smiled. "Morning sweet." He replied- opening the door. "Morning Paul." I said looking at Jake. "Morning Y/L/N." I looked at Chance. "Alright Sutton?" I asked. "Yeah you?" "Yep." I said putting my seat-belt on. We drove to school and all hopped out. We went to reception, to get our timetables. I had all my classes with Jake, and a couple with Anthony. I had homeroom with Chance. So, I started walking with him when the bell rang. We sat down next to each other and I started writing my timetable onto the back of my planner. "I can't believe summer's over!" He groaned, putting his head on the table. He turned his head to face me and rested it on his arms. "Summer was amazing honestly. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat." I sighed. He nodded in agreement.

Summer was literally incredible, we spent days shopping, socializing, chilling and spent nights on the beach, at parties, having gatherings...I grew so, so much closer with Jake & Chance this summer and my relationship with Anthony grew. Now, school's back and all of our problems were back and there was no denying it. Me and Anthony had already had a handful of arguments.

I had English first, so I met up with Jake and we headed to the lesson. I zoned out (as I usually do) in lesson and took no notice. When lunch rolled around, we all headed to the cafeteria. I had a salad, so I paid for it- grabbed an iced coffee and headed to our usual spot. Tony was pissed- proper pissed. He kept clicking his fingers, clenching his fists and growling. I sat next to him. "What's up?" I asked, sipping my drink. "Fucking Alex Taylor, thinking it's okay to tell his mates he's gonna smash you after Prom." He growled. I was taken aback, I glanced at Alex. He had messy blonde hair, deep green eyes and tanned skin. He's on the boys soccer team, I've never really looked at him 'in that way', before. Don't get me wrong, he's an attractive lad, but he's not my type. Apparently, he's super cocky...I was eating my salad, when it all blew up. Alex came over and tried to grab my ass. Anthony was out of his seat within seconds- followed by Jake and Chance. They squared up to each other and Alex threw the first punch. Teachers crowded round and Jake, me and Chance tried to separate it. I pulled Tone off with Jake and took him outside to cool off. I threw my empty salad box in the bin, grabbed my drink and bag and followed them. Anthony sat down against the bike sheds and closed his eyes. I felt so sorry for him- Alex actually used to bully Toner back in middle school, when he walked home from school, but only me/Jake & Chance know. I held his hand as he got a little teary. Jake left us to talk. "You're okay." I whispered resting my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on top of mine. "I love you." He mumbled. I wiped his eyes. "I love you too baby boy." I replied.