Nathan Speiser- Done With Secrets (Requested)

I woke up and rolled over a couple times. I grabbed my phone and switched my alarm off. I stretched out and grabbed my laptop. I watched 'Gossip Girl' and checked my social medias. I got out of bed and showered.

I peered round Jake's bedroom door, Nathan was getting all the cameras. He turned around and winked. Jake came out of the wardrobe. "Yo Y/N what's up?" Jake smiled. "Urmmm." I quickly thought of an excuse to hide the fact I  was staring at my gorgeous, secret boyfriend. "I was wondering what you're up to today." I nodded. "We're doing a driving segment for the vlog with Tony, then I've got a meeting." He said. "Oh okay cool." I smiled. Jake slipped away and I went over to Nathan. "Good morning baby." He said, kissing me. I quickly pulled back. "Be quiet!" I giggled. I kissed him heavily, before slipping away.

Everyone was doing their own thing. "Me and Nathan are going out." I called, grabbing my keys. We drove to our 'usual spot' about 25 minutes away from the house. It was a beautiful, quiet walk. We found our corner and he pushed his lips against mine, he caresses my body- sending electric waves down my spine. "I love you." He mumbled inbetween kisses. "I love you too." I replied quickly, tugging at his hair.

We got back and Erika dragged me into her room with Jake, Anthony and Chance. "What's going on?" I giggled, still giddy from spending time with Nathan. "You are acting weird." Chance shivered. Erika raised an eyebrow. "Especially around Nathan." She smirked. I felt my cheeks go a little pink. "You have a crush on him!" Jake exclaimed, he ran out and I chased him. He ran to Nathan. "She has a crush on you." He said, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me over. "I know, she's my girlfriend." Nathan smirked. He snaked his arms around my hips and I kissed him. "No way!" "You really kept it a secret!" Was travelling through the room.

"I'm done with secrets." I whispered. "Me too." He whispered back.