Anthony Trujillo- I Can't Let You Leave With Him...

I was having the most amazing Prom night with the new guy at school- Jordan. He was gorgeous and we had clicked. After my recent breakup after 3 years with Anthony, I needed a clean break. "I've had a great night." I said as we walked over to the drinks table. He smiled. "Me too." I felt myself blush a little. He passed me a drink and I saw Anthony coming over. I felt myself tear up, he was wearing the suit we had picked out for Prom 6 months ago. "Hey." He said awkwardly. "I'll give you guys a second, I'll wait over there." Jordan said, I nodded and he walked away. "What do you want?" I asked quietly. "Please here me out..." He trailed off, looking straight into my eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I walked away that night when you said you wanted to make things work. I'm sorry I didn't listen when you warned me about your ex. I'm sorry for not showing you how much I love you." I felt a tear drop down my cheek, and I quickly wiped it away. "I know I've fucked up, but I can't let you leave with him. I love you and I know you still love me Y/N, please." He begged, tears filling his eyes. I grabbed my clutch off the table. "I'm sorry Anthony, but you broke my heart." I said, holding back the tears. "I am begging you for another chance, to show you I've changed and I can be the guy you need. I love you forever and always." He said softly, holding my hand.

My relationship with Anthony was a whirlwind of ups and downs. We first met through Jake in the Summer of 2014, and were inseparable for the entire summer. We were official in fall and spent Christmas together, he was my first New Years kiss. Everything was steady for the first year, Christmas 2015 by Mum passed away it was a huge strain, but Anthony was my rock and stood by me. Another year flew past, and on Mum's anniversary we let off lanterns. New Years 2016, Anthony and I had an explosive argument at Logan's NYE Party and he left the party. We didn't speak for 2 weeks, but made up and were fine again. Then, rumors were going round about Anthony's ex Rocky, returning to Ohio. She did and it threw a spanner into the works. She was there to annoy me and attempt to win him back. He tried to push her away, but being the jealous girl I am I said he was to blame. She left town in the Summer of 2016. Now, we are the worst we've ever been. It's the Summer and we had a holiday booked, but it all came crashing down around me when he slept with another girl. I was and still am heartbroken. After 3 years of being in love, he did the worst thing.

"I can't. Jordan he's amazing Tony. You can't stop me forever." I said, holding his hand. "I know. I'm just not ready to let go just yet..." I let go of his hand and he trailed off. "Have a good summer." I said walking away.

**2 MONTHS LATER- FALL 2017, WEEK BEFORE BACK TO SCHOOL**

Anthony has been away for the whole summer and I've realized I made the right decision. I had a small fling with Jordan, but it fizzled out. I am ready to face Anthony, because I know I'll always love him, but it's better when we aren't together. 

**FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL**

Jake was picking me up and taking me to school, so I headed downstairs. I put on my Converse and added a nude lipstick. I heard his car and I grabbed my bag. "Bye." I called, opening the door. I went out and it wasn't Jake. It was Anthony. I swallowed my tears. "Hey." I smiled. "Hi." He said. He looked like something had shifted in him. Jake got out and then Chance. "You ready to bounce?" Jake asked, I nodded. "Let's go." I sat in the back with Jake and something felt really wrong. We got to school and everyone was watching us. Confused, I went to my locker with Millie and Jess. "What's going on?" I asked, they were peering over Jess' phone discreetly. I grabbed her phone and it felt like everything froze. "What the fuck?" I said tearing up. "I thought you knew." Millie whispered. I felt my knees go a little weak. I looked at them. "I am fucking angry." I slammed my locker door and everyone stared when I stormed over to Jake. "Where the hell is Anthony?" I said angrily. "Bike sheds." I felt tears pouring down my cheeks. He was behind the bike shed, his hands in his pockets- his hair a mess and his eyes bloodshot. "Please, please tell me the girl you fucked isn't my sister...." I whispered, a tear rolled down his cheek. He didn't say anything. I fell to the ground, sobbing. He wiped his eyes. "I haven't stopped feeling guilty since, I swear it meant nothing, I love you..." I stood up and slapped him across the face. "I fucking hate you, I fucking hate you." I screamed, he cried and I walked away.