Jake Paul- Prank Gone Too Far

Jake had gone too far. He knows how insecure I am already- a cheating prank, that's literally ruined me. I ran outside and sat in the garden as my eyes filled with pools of tears. The cold autumnal wind sent shivers down my spine as I gazed at the moon. Tears raced down my face. I heard the backdoor open. "Y/N?" It was Erika. I turned around and she hugged me tightly. "It was horrible, so, so horrible. I thought I was gonna have a panic attack." I sobbed. "Hey boo, breathe." She said stroking my back. I closed my eyes and it replayed through my head.

**FLASHBACK 10 MINUTES PREVIOUSLY**
I had just been out with Erika, everyone was crowded at the bottom of the stairs. "Excuse me." I said trying to push through everyone. "You need to stay down here- seriously." Chance said holding my hand. "Why?" I frowned. They all looked at each other. "Oh cut it out." I huffed, pulling my hand away. I burst into Jake and I's room. He was making out with another girl. My heart instantly sank. I felt my breath become shorter. "Jake.." I said. He froze as I ran out the room.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Jake came out. "Baby I'm sorry." He said, I looked at him and even-though I knew it was an actress a million 'what if's' raced through my mind. What if I hadn't come home, would he have actually cheated? What if she fancied him? What if he fancied her? "Jake I don't wanna talk to you right now." I said, I looked at the huge Team 10 house laid out behind us. "Y/N, beautiful please." He begged. "I said I don't wanna talk to you." I said tearing up. I went back inside and everyone was crowded in the kitchen. I tried to get upstairs, but Chance was following me. I turned around. "You're more than welcome to crash in mine and Alex's room." He said. "Or mine." Tony chipped in coming up the stairs. "Or mine." Nick smiled. "Or mine." Nathan said. "Thanks guys, but if anything he should be crashing somewhere else." I said walking up to Jake and I's room. 

I sat on the window seat and looked at the stars in the sky. Tears raced down my cheeks as I tried to catch my breath. I heard Jake come in, I wiped my eyes. "Babe it's 11.30 come to bed please." He said, I shook my head. "No." I mumbled. 

Jake:

Y/N was sat on the window seat with her back to me, she was definitely crying I could tell by her shortness of breath. "No." She said quietly. "I love you." I said walking over, she turned around and her eyes were red and puffy. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think you'd get this upset. I would never ever cheat on you, you mean everything to me." I said pushing her hair out of her face.  "I know." She said, she wrapped her small frame around me. "I love you too Jake." She said into my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Come on." I said picking her up. We laid in bed and she curled up to me.