Chad Tepper- You Clearly Like Her

She sat next to me in the car, I put the engine on and followed Jake's Tesla. She was in charge of AUX. "How about this one?" She grinned, her eyes lighting up as she swayed in time to the music. "I was a liar, I gave into the fire..." She sang, she erupted into giggles and I couldn't help but laugh and sing along with her.

We got to the warehouse, we were checking all the new merch, before it got sent to the house to make sure it was all okay. She got out and I locked the car- it was me, Y/N, Jake, Erika, Anthony, Rocky, Chance, Alex (chances gf), Landon and his girlfriend (a/n: what's her name?! someone comment if you know!). We walked in and met with manager Kevin. We walked around looking at the merch.

Y/N:

I went off with Rocky to look at my merch. I got One our of the box and my eyes filled with tears. It was a white hoodie, with rose gold detailing- it had a star and moon on the front and the back was my quote. 'When it's dark look for stars.' Rocky tried it on and did a little catwalk. "It's amazing." I beamed. We got the others out; they were all the same but different colours. There was also a black one with silver writing, a purple one with metallic purple writing, a turquoise with black writing and a grey with baby pink writing. I also had some tops in the same colour pairs, pop sockets with the star and moon logo and the same on phone cases with the quote- stars and moons. I loved it all, so we went to look at everyone else's.

Chad's new merch was so cool. "You need to get me one." I laughed. He grinned and threw me a hoodie. He pressed his index finger to his lips and I giggled. I threw it over my little play suit. I twirled around and he put his hands to his chest. I got Jake and Chanthony came over. "Come look at our merch." Anthony begged. Rocky came over. "It's sick Y/N you have to come see." I was dragged away towards the Chanthony merch stand. "That's so cool." I gasped as Chance passed me a hoodie.

Chad:

Y/N walked away. "You clearly like her." Jake smirked. "Like Y/N? Nah..I.I." I stuttered. Jake pretended to nod. "Hm yeah bullshit Chad. Ask the girl out for fuck sake." He laughed. I felt my cheeks go pink. "Fine I like her." I mumbled. Jake raised an eyebrow. "Ask her out." He whispered.

Y/N:

The car journey seemed a little awkward on the way back. Chad seemed tense. I stopped the music and looked at his hands, which were gripping the steering wheel very tightly. "Chad..." His jaw clenched. "Chad what's wrong?" It's like the words were magical, his entire body was relaxed again, he loosened his grip on the steering wheel and quickly glanced at me. "There's something I need to tell you." He mumbled. We pulled up at the house and he looked at me his eyes filling with tears. "I really like you Y/N as more than a friend, I was trying to keep it in case you didn't feel the same..." He nattered on. "Chad.." He carried on. "If you don't it's fine I'll get over it. I think I can actually I don't think..." I silenced him by smashing my lips against his, our hands entwined and he started to kiss back. We pulled away and both of us blushed. "I really like you too Chad." I smiled. He kissed me again, this time with far more passion and love.