Jake Paul- Reunion Party (Requested)

I finished curling my hair and checked my makeup. I applied a matte, nude lipstick and got changed. "Babe..." Jake said walking into our room. "Yep?" I replied, putting my thigh high boots on. "Does this look okay?" He asked, smoothing his top down. "You look gorgeous." I replied. I slipped my rings over my acrylics and added a necklace. "You look fitttt." Jake teased. "You know I hate that word." I giggled. He pecked me on the lips and I grabbed my clutch. We took some pictures before we left;

I was super nervous, Jake had been invited to the Bizzardvark Christmas Party, but he was calling it his 'reunion party'

I was super nervous, Jake had been invited to the Bizzardvark Christmas Party, but he was calling it his 'reunion party'...bless him. He parked the car and my stomach was doing flips. "Are you nervous?" He asked, looking at me wringing my hands. "A bit." I said embarrassed, biting my lip. "Oh baby." He laughed as we got out of the car. I pulled at my skirt. "You've met most of them before." He said." I sighed. "I know." I replied, adjusting my hair. We went in and it was so cool. It was super Christmassy and I felt so festive.

Ethan didn't know we were coming, Jake wanted to surprise him. I got Jake's camera and hid with him. Ethan walked in and Jake ran over. Ethan actually teared up. "BROOOO." He said running to Jake. I captured it all on my camera and my heart warmed. 

I was dancing with Jake, when he kissed me softly on the lips. "What was that for?" I giggled, wiping my lipstick off his lips. "Because, I love you beautiful." He said. "CRINGEYYYYYY, CUT THE PDA." Ethan joked, I blushed as Jake kissed me again. 

The party was great and Jake was so happy on the drive home. It was gone 1am and I was freezing. Jake pulled over and got my blanket out of the boot with one of his over sized merch hoodies. I put it on and wrapped the blanket over myself. We sang to Michael Buble on the way home. 

We got inside and nearly everyone was awake, so I went to do my usual 'goodnight' rounds. "Night Alex." I said, she was taking off her makeup. "Night babe." She said, waving with her spare hand. I walked up to Tony's room, he was gaming with Landon and Chance. "Night guys." I called, Landon waved. "Night Y/N." Chance said. "Night." Tony said. I went into mine and Jake's room and took my boots off. I rubbed my makeup off and changed into some pyjama shorts and a sports bra, I threw an over sized top over it and climbed into bed. Jake came in and got undressed, I laid next to him. "Tonight was amazing." He beamed, "I know. It was so nice to see you smiling again. A real smile." I said a little emotionally. He kissed me. "Goodnight beautiful, I love you." He said as I turned over, his arms snaked around me. "Goodnight Jakey, I love you too."