Emilio Martinez- Holidayyyyy

We got ready to go to the airport, and Emilio was so excited. We were going to Barbados for 2 weeks, alone- our first holiday in our 2 year relationship with nobody else. I put my suitcase downstairs and hugged everyone goodbye. We got an Uber to the airport.

A few hours later, we boarded. Emilio LAVSSS holidays, but HATES flying. I let him have the window seat. We got strapped in and I linked my arm through his and then held his hand as well. I rested my head on his shoulder. He was shaking like mad. "Em you're fine baby." I said quietly. We took off and he had his eyes squeezed tightly shut, we were in the air and he took his belt off and crawled nearer to me. We both slept most of the flight, because it will be 11am, when we land.

We had the most beautiful villa- we arrived an unpacked. I changed into a bikini and braided my hair. Emilio got changed into some blue swim shorts that matched my bikini and we went out. He ran and jumped in the pool. He surfaced- a grin spread across his cheeks. "Jump!" He said in his thick, Spanish accent. I could help but giggle a little at him- he was such a dork. "Jump?" I asked sarcastically. I walked down the steps and he swam over. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. "Why didn't you jump Y/NNNNNNN (elongated)?" He pouted. "Urm because my bikini top would fly off." I laughed. "So what? I'd love that." He smirked. I hit him gently on the chest.  He grabbed my by the  hips and pulled me into him. Our lips locked. "Te amo." I said. "I love you too." He replied. He suddenly dunked me under. I came up gasping for breath. "Milioooooo." I moaned wiping my eyes. He smirked. "Sexy." He winked swimming away.

We both showered and went out for dinner. I put on a white play suit and white wedged heels. We gave each other a little photo shoot. We walked hand in hand, he was staring at me. "What Em?" I blushed, giggling a little. "You're gorgeous." He said blushing back. I glanced at the sunset and tugged at his arm. "Babe look." I said excitedly. He turned around and looked in awe. He stood behind me and rested his hands on my hips and his head on his shoulder. "This is incredible Y/N." He whispered. "Emilio, this is literally amazing. I am so happy to be right now." I said as he linked his hands into mine, still resting in the same position. "I know. I can't believe a year ago, I was still in Spain that we'd only been together a year and we had a long distance relationship. Now, I live in L.A with you and some amazing people...You are crushing the game and now we're in fucking Barbados! This is life changing." He said as his voice cracked. I turned around as his eyes filled with tears. "Em don't I'll start too." I laughed welling up. He pulled me into a tight hug. "Thankyou for everything." He whispered.