Justin Roberts- Because You Want To

We were on stage performing for the fans- it was so fun. We got to the Q & A, and I was praying there would be zero questions about me and Justin. I hate talking about it, because I know the truth...

I stood inbetween my brother Anthony and Justin. Anthony had the question. "Is (your ship name with Justin) real or just for the views?" He asked. He pretended to gag. Justin slid his arms around my waist. He pressed his lips against mine and there was a spark, on my end, but 100% not on his. "Real 100%." He lied, I rested my head on his shoulder as everyone screamed.

The show finished and I knew I had talk with Justin. I wished I could kid myself that he was in love with me, the way I was with him. He was all over me and I was nearly in tears. "What's wring babe?" He asked, sliding his arms around my waist. "We need to talk." I said sadly. He took my hand and we went into an empty dressing room. "What do we need to talk about?" He asked, rubbing my arms with his warm hands. "Us. I know you don't love me Justin." I said, his eyes teared up. "I do Y/N." He said adamantly. "You should love me, because you want to. You should hug me, because you want to. You should kiss me, because you want to. We should be together, because you want to. Not because it's what I want, not because your scared of breaking my heart and not because it's what the fans want." I said, a tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb. "Hey, I love you, because I do. I hug you, because I love being with you. I kiss you, because it releases fireworks inside of me. I want to be with you, because I love you. I am fucking petrified of breaking your heart, and what the fans want if they hated it, it wouldn't stop me." He said as a tear slipped down his cheek as well. I wiped it away with my acrylic nail. "Justin..." I stuttered. He cut me off, by smashing his lips against mine and thousands of fireworks and sparks exploded in the pit of my stomach. We pulled away and our foreheads rested against each other. "I love you." He said looking into my eyes. "I love you too."

He held my hands and we stayed there and I prayed it would stay this perfect forever.