Emilio Martinez- It's Too Late

A/N; Hope you enjoyed the song chapters! I'm back to normal chapters, so keep requesting!x

I looked at him- his blue eyes were swimming with tears. "You and Ton-n-n-y-y." He stuttered, holding his head in his hands. "It's early days, but me and you were never official...We weren't really boyfriend and girlfriend, if you had told me your feelings, maybe this would be different." I said. "You're blaming me?!" He exclaimed. "No, I'm saying I'm with Tony now, because I love him and he loves me. I loved you Emilio, but I waited 6 months for you to say it back- you didn't. It was a classic Chuck and Blair situation, except we didn't get the happy ending." I said tearing up. I put the last of my bits into a box. "Y/N give me a chance." He begged. "I fucking did." I shouted angrily. I slammed the door and went to Tony's room. He helped me unpack all of my stuff. "What happened down there babe?" He asked, pulling me into him. "He can't see he's wrong. He's in the fucking wrong." I said. "Listen to me..." He said pushing my hair out of my face, cupping my face in his hands. "I love you, I won't fuck you around. Me and you that's the future now. The past is in the past." He said. I smiled. "Say it again, it's so weird hearing you say it." I giggled. "I love you. I love you. I love you." He said in-between kisses. "Woah put a sock on the door." Jake said covering his eyes with his hand. "Hey Jake." I smirked, straddling Tony. "God we're going out are you two lovebirds coming?" He asked. I giggled. "Yeah. Let me just change." We were going out clubbing. I glammed up my makeup, added a few curls to my hair and changed into a dress and heels. "Fuck meeee you look hawttt." Anthony said putting his arms around my waist. "Thanks baby." I laughed, pecking him on the lips.

We got to the club and Kade snapped pictures;

@yoursocialmedia

Best night with the squaddddd<3 x @teamtenofficial

We got back and I changed into one of Anthony's jumpers and some booty shorts

We got back and I changed into one of Anthony's jumpers and some booty shorts. We laid in bed, his arms wrapped around me. Emilio burst through the door- he was so drunk. We both sat up and I clung onto Tony. "FUCK BOTH OF YOU. TONY YOU MOTHERFUCKER- YOU HAVE FUCKED ME OVER SO BAD BRO WATCH YOUR BACK. Y/N YOU LITTLE SLAG." He screamed. It was like he was possessed. Jake, Ivan, Nick, Chad & Ray burst through the door. My eyes filled with tears. "Emilio don't do this." I said, everyone froze. He looked at me. "It's too late." He screamed.