Chance Sutton- K?

A/N: This chapter is actually based on my life right now...So, if you can also relate message me or comment below. This is a sad chapter, so please be aware. I hope that no-one ever has to feel the way I do. Love you all x

I had butterflies in my stomach as I stood outside, my eyes prickled with the familiar warm, salty tears I had shed so frequently recently. I took a few deep breaths and headed back inside. This feeling is horrible. I took a glance at him across the classroom. His face showed zero emotion, he was engaged in a conversation, but his mind was in a far off place. I sat down, wrapping my scarf around me tighter. "Y/N?" The teacher called, all eyes fell on me. "Chance?" I felt sick as his name was also called. "Please can you both stand outside?" I got up again, holding the door open for him. My entire body was in shakes. "Um.." He said scratching the back of his neck. I felt a few tears dance down my cheeks as I felt my face flush pink. He was cut off, when our teacher came out. "Nothing too serious." He chuckled. "So, I saw you both struggled with opposite sides of the test, so I think you two should buddy up and tutor each other." He beamed. My eyes fell upon Chance again. He sighed, folding his arms across his chest. We were ushered to a table at the back of the room. I sat down and did some more revision notes. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. I felt disgusted that he thought 'sorry' was going to fix it. "K." I said. "Y/N." He sighed.

**FLASHBACK 4 DAYS PREVIOUSLY**

"Oh come on.." He shouted. I tried to speak, but my tears were choking. "SAY SOMETHING...PLEASE." He screamed, tears filling his eyes. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OKAY? I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU." I shouted back. He looked taken aback. "I haven't done anything..." He mumbled. "What's wrong Chance? You brushed me off, to go fuck some randomer. Now you're feeling lonely and you wanna talk? You've cheated, you've broken the trust in this relationship- not me..." I cried. "BECAUSE FOR THE TIME I SPENT WITH THAT GIRL; I FORGOT OUR PROBLEMS K?" He mimicked me. "That's no excuse. Pack your stuff and leave." I muttered. He didn't move. "I SAID GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE." I screeched, my heart was pounding as tears fell from my eyes; he gathered his things and left. I slammed my bedroom door and cried silently.