Chad Tepper- Oxygen

"Chad..." I sobbed, he turned to face me. "What? What else could you possibly say?" He roared. "I'm sorry I'm sorry don't leave me, not now." I sobbed. He came over to me and held my hand. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I'm just so, so scared Chad." He kissed my forehead and I rested my head in his neck. "You're gonna be okay, you're beautiful and strong and independent. I love you and we can get through this. I will be here every step of the way." He said softly, I suddenly started to calm down.

The Doctor came in. "Y/N..." He smiled. "Hi Doctor Middleton." He looked to Chad. "This is my boyfriend Chad." Chad shook his hand. "So looking at your scans there is nothing that sticks out to us." I suddenly lost my breath and he quickly gave me the oxygen.

Confused huh? Y/N was always very healthy- she didn't drink, smoke, do drugs and she was physically fit and went to the gym every single day. She was in Team 10- life was sailing along and she'd been with Chad for 7 months now. But, about a month ago, she kept losing her breath, passing out and being constantly ill. Last night, she was working out in the house and lost her breath. She was alone, but managed to dial Jake's number. He came rushing down, but she was unconscious for 15 minutes before the ambulance came. She was so scared, and so was everybody else.

"We're going to send you for a couple more scans and go over them and go into depth. We are working really hard to find the problem." He said, Chad held my hand as I used the oxygen mask. I was okay again, so I put it down. "Thankyou." I said quietly. He left and Chad looked at me. He pushed the hair out of my face and kissed my lips softly. "You're going to be okay. I will fight for them to make you better." He said tearing up. I grabbed the oxygen and put it over my mouth. Tears raced down my cheeks as my tightened chest began to loosen. I put the mask down and wiped Chad's tears away. I kissed his hand.