Jake Paul- You're Jealous? Smut (Requested)

Jake and I were heading to a bizzardverk party and a couple of the Team Ten members were invited; me, Jake, Erika, Tessa, Chance and Alex.

I clipped my heels on and looked at myself in the mirror. I had curled my hair, gone for a glam, gold eye and a nude lip. I was wearing a white bralette and black, ripped jeans with black heels. I added some gold jewlery and sprayed some perfume.

We all got in the truck and headed off. We arrived and Jake was stuck to me like glue. I managed to slip off and hang out with Erika and Alex- something we hadn't done in a while. Jake looked slightly angry. He asked me if I'd step out with him for a second. We stood in the entrance hall of the hotel. "Tell me you're joking." I huffed, pushing my hair out of my face. "What?" He snapped. "You pull me out of the party, for what reason exactly?" I said angrily. "Because you're spending too much time with Erika and Alex." He shouted back. "Phft." I huffed. "Erika is never in L.A, let alone near the Team Ten house and Alex has got her modelling. We never spend time together as a 3 anymore Jake. I live with you, share a room with you and spend 80% of my time with you." I said. He shook his head in disgust. "Whatever." He muttered, he tried to walk away, but I grabbed his hand. "Jake." I said, pulling him towards me. I smashed my lips against his, caressing my hands across his face, he dragged me into the lift and flicked with the buttons. It came to a halt and he ran his hands through my hair as our makeout session became more and more rough. He lifted me up and held me up, leaving small hickeys across my neck and collarbone. He put me down and grunted as I left a hickey on his neck. "I love you." He grunted. "I love you too." I gasped, as our lips connected again.

A/N: This is my first smut, so I didn't go all the way..but I hope you enjoyed my loves x