Anthony Trujillo- Geek

A/N: I'm sorry for the lack of updates! The Wattpad app on my phone has been slow and updating has been a struggle. I'm also going through some personal things with a boy and schoolwork is unreal! On a lighter note it's my birthday on the 29th of Jan and I'm so excited woooo! Anyways, I thought I'd take a spin that a lot of imagines have....

Y/N had always been the 'popular leader'- originally it was her, her bestfriends Megan and Georgia, Chance, Anthony and Jake. However, about a year ago- Chance and Jake fell out with Anthony and dumped him. He was demoted to the 'Geeks'. He had completely changed and his school work rocketed. He was doing really well, whilst the rest of them failed. Y/N really missed Anthony, because she was in love with him and still is...

I put one of my headphones in and started my walk to school, I only live a couple blocks away so it's easy to get there. I grabbed Jake and Chance on the way. "Did you hear about Anthony?" I mumbled. Jake's head snapped towards me. "What about him?" He spat. "Urm he's doing really well, totally changed things around. His Mum and my Mum have kinda clicked recently. Jake grabbed my hand. "Stay away from that creep babe." He said kissing me.

Confused? We are too. Y/N loves Anthony, but has been dating Jake for 6 months now. He promised to love her and he is fulfilling that. She loves him too, of course she does, but her heart belongs to Anthony...

"I'm not going near him, I'm just saying baby, don't worry." I laughed as we walked into the gates. I stuffed my headphones into the bottom of my handbag and slid my phone in as well. I pushed my hair behind my shoulders and we walked in.

Everyone thinks being popular is 'perfect' it's the clichè group everyone wants to be in. It's tough though, your expectations from everyone, even teachers are high and you always let people down.

We walked past Anthony and I got a lump in my throat. He was talking to a boy called Jack, I know him from my Math class he's done my homework a couple times. His hair was messy and he wore big, black glasses and he was wearing a hoodie and jeans. He caught my eye and quickly looked to the ground. I flashed Jack a smile, before walking round the corner. Jake grabbed me by the waist, running his hands along my hips. "I love you." He groaned, heavily making out with me. I went along, but I knew Anthony was watching. "I love you too." I groaned back. He kissed me again. "I love you." He said again. I felt my eyes fill with tears as Anthony looked at me. "I have to do something." I said, I let go of him and put my bag on my shoulder.

Anthony started to scurry down the corridor, I tried to catch up with him. "Anthony.." I called, he froze and a tear dropped down my face. Slowly, he turned around. He stepped towards me. "Anthony..." I started. "I don't want to hear it, I was done with all of you a long time ago..." He said, his beautiful eyes filling with tears. "Please stop and listen...What happened, I won't ever ever forgive Jake or Chance for what they did to you and they know that. But, you remember that night- the night you told me..." I said wiping my eyes.

**FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO. 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE FALL OUT**

The party was great and everyone was dancing and drinking and just enjoying themselves. "Hey can we talk?" Anthony asked, grabbing my hand. I was giggly and a little tipsy. He held my hand tightly and we raced upstairs. We sat on his bed and he looked at me. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you..." He grinned. I laid down on the bed and tried to stay awake.

Anthony:

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you." I said softly, she re-arranged her skirt and laid on my bed. She was blinking repeatedly and trying to stay awake. "I love you Y/N." Her gentle snores filled the room and she was asleep. I tucked her up, kissed her on the forehead and walked away- completely defeated.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Y/N:

"That night I wasn't asleep, I heard you. Then you tucked me up and kissed my forehead. You walked away and I never forgave myself. I was so scared to tell you, and I was going to you at the night of my 16th. Until, you all argued and Jake admitted he loved me. I was swept away and couldn't deal with it. You were gone and I was heartbroken." I cried, he held my hands. "Jake I love him, but I'm in love with you. I love you." I said softly. "Y/N..." Jake's voice filled my ears. Anthony dropped my hands and I was stood inbetween both the boys I loved...