Chad Tepper- Age (Requested)

My name is Y/N, I joined Team 10 2 years ago. I just turned 18 and I'm dating Chad Tepper the 25 year old yes 25. Nobody knows...

I finished up filming and packed away my equipment. I turned off all the lights, before moving them away. I sat down and started editing it. There was a knock on the door, "Come in." I called pausing the video. The door opened and it was Chad. I smiled. "Heya." He closed the door behind him. "Heya." He replied. "Everyone's out." He smirked. I closed my curtains, before locking lips with him. Sparks flew around inside of me and my nerves were electrified. "I missed you." I said breathing in his cologne. "I missed you too beautiful." He said softly. He tucked my hair behind my ears, cupping my face with the his hands before smashing his lips against mine again- this time heavier than the last. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too."

We all sat down that evening and just hung out. We watched some Christmas films and had a ton of snacks. I sat in between Alex and Anthony. I ended up getting up halfway through Elf, to answer the door. It was a delivery for Erika. I signed for it, before closing the door. "Rick." I called. She came out. "Its Jake's Christmas present." She winked. She dashed away. I got myself a glass of water, before heading back down to the cinema room.

It got to around 12.30ish and people started heading to bed. It was just me, Jake and Chad. It reached 1 and Jake sat up. "I'm gonna hit the hay, night." He said. "Night." I replied. "Night bro." Chad called back. He went up and Chad smirked. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sleepy." I teased, fake yawning. I stood up and he pouted. I laid down and cuddled him for a bit. "I love you." I said. "I hate keeping it a secret, I love you so much." He said tucking my hair behind my ear. "I just think the age thing is so huge for so many other people." I said, looking into his sad eyes. "One day baby." I said, holding his hand.