Nathan Speiser- The End

I walked down the path, listening to him scream my name as I continued to walk away. "Y/N, don't leave me." He said one last time. I froze, tears filling my eyes. "I'm sorry." He said, his voice breaking. "I'm sorry that I can't be the man you need..." He trailed off. I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand. "I'm sorry for what I said. You are perfect to me- inside and out. I love the way you giggle and play with your rings when you're nervous, I love the way you get tired so super easily, I love the way the dimples in your cheek grow when you laugh, I love the way you will do everything you can to fix arguments with people. I love you. You Y/N." He said softly. I turned around, looking at him. I started walking back up to the door. He held my hand. "Please don't leave me." He whispered, he pulled me into him and I gripped onto him. He kissed my neck, my jawline and then my lips softly. "I love you too." I mumbled. He caressed my cheek with his hand. "I will never leave you" I said quietly. He trailed his hands down to my hips, pulled me closer, so I could feel his breath on my neck. I interlaced my fingers into his. Looking straight at him, I knew it was the end.