Nathan Speiser- I'm Sorry

His eyes were crisp and cold as he folded his arms over his chest. "So you are saying we're 100% done?" He asked, his eyes soon filled with tears and emotion came flooding back. "Nate I don't want us constantly arguing." I said tearing up myself. He pulled me into a hug and held my hand. "I'm sorry." He said quietly into the top of my head, kissing it gently. "I'm sorry too." I mumbled, burying my head in his chest.

Nathan fell asleep on me, whilst we were watching a film. I switched it off and snuggled next to him. Everything was fine, until I couldn't sleep. I played with his hair for hours until the sun came up, before my eyelids finally began to get heavy. I curled up next to him and fell asleep.

I woke up at 11 that morning, Nathan was still asleep. I shook him gently. It was a Sunday, so Jake lets us sleep in no later than 12. He half opened an eye and pulled me into him. His heart beat against my head as he ran his fingers through my hair. We got up and both took it in turns to shower. I dried my hair, before curling it. I did minimal makeup and opened my wardrobe. I picked out some high-waisted shorts and a Jake Paul top, which I tucked in. I threw on my Adidas Superstars and packed my bag. We were all going out for some brunch. I pushed my sunglasses onto my head and brushed my teeth. I applied a lip colour and spritzed my favourite perfume.

We piled into the truck it was me, Nathan, Kade, Jake, Erika, Tessa, Anthony and Thomas in the van. Tristan, Justin and Nick were in Tristan's car behind. Chance was spending the day with his girlfriend, so he didn't come. We ended up going to IHOP. I sat inbetween Tessa and Jake, Nath sat opposite me with Jake and Kade. We split across 2 tables, so it was easier with space. "So Chance has got a girlfriend?" I asked Anthony. He nodded. "Yeah she's a nice enough girl..I mean I dunno really." He said trailing off as Tessa's eyes filled with tears. I quickly changed the conversation topic. "Jake when are you dropping the Halloween merch?" I asked sipping my smoothie. "Tomorrow, gives them the whole of October to buy it, then I'll clear it off the website and get Christmas merch in." He said nodding slowly.

The day was fun, I ended up going on a moonlit walk on the beach with Nathan. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him. "I love you." He said quietly. "I love you too." I grinned.