Justin Roberts- Fuck You Justin...Fuck You

"You ruined my life." He shouted. I instantly felt my heart smash into a million pieces and my eyes filled with tears. He gulped as his eyes also filled with tears. "Fuck you Justin...fuck you." I said bluntly. It was silence for a couple of minutes. "We wouldn't be arguing now if it wasn't for you." He muttered, walking over to his laptop. "Are you kidding me?" I screamed. "All I've ever done is care for you, fucking care for you. I love you and I always have. I GOT YOU HERE. I GOT YOU HERE IN FUCKING L.A. I SAW YOUR TALENT WHEN NO ONE ELSE DID." I screamed. He knew what he said was so disgustingly wrong. "Get out, pack your shit and never speak to me again." I sobbed. "You don't mean that, you're just upset." He said holding my hands. I wanted to pull away so badly, but our is magnetic and I just couldn't. "I didn't mean it, I promise. You've made my life incredible and every moment I spend with you is better than the last." He said holding my hand gently. "Justin.." I said trying to pull away. "Baby..." He said lifting my chin up with his thumb. "I love you and I'm so so sorry." He said quietly. He pressed his delicate lips against my cheek. "I know I love you too." I muttered. He ran his hands onto my hips. "I'm sorry too." I said draping mine around his neck. "But, I still think we need some time apart. Or we're gonna lose each other forever." I said sadly. He nodded in agreement. "I'll pack my stuff. I think I'm gonna head home for a week or so." He said holding me tightly. "Okay Justin." I whispered.

He left and I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. I've been with Justin for 2 years now and our relationship is a rollercoaster. So up and down all the time. We clash a lot, but at the end of the day I'm so madly in love with him. I pulled my phone out and text him.

'I love you, fly safe. I really hope we can fix this. I don't want to lose you.'

He replied within seconds.

'I love you more than you'll ever understand. We will fix this. I won't lose you Y/N.'